blocking

Best answers
does it do anything?

PS: I hope this belongs in this forum, if it isn't, then please flame me as you wish.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, this seems like a decent place for it..it IS about ESF, after all...

Anyway, yes, blocking has a purpose other than quickly draining your ki.
It helps lessen the damage from attacks..
not sure how much, though

but it DOES lessen the damage

Best answers
yeah, i was hoping it lessened the damage, but does it protect you at all from huge final flash beams coming at you? And does it protect you enough from ki blasts? That was more what i was looking for. And i wasn't sure if this was the right forum, because topics pertaining to ESF have been moved to the off-topic, along with getting a lot of flames.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well....you were asking about the game..so..
don't see why this would moved..

I dont think it could keep you from not getting harmed from a FF...might keep you alive, though..

I don't use it much..that's why I'm not exactly sure :D

Best answers
I heard someone say in the forums that blocking reduces all damage to 10%

so its pretty tight but no real use for it cause you can just teleport. but...its useful if u join a game thats been going on for a long ass time and the guy thats winning has like 5 million pl just block it and you go from like 110 hp to 80 hp instead of 0 hp. Plus when people reach 5 mill you really cant dodge an FF that big....so block is ok and pretty useful

Best answers
i think that it should be a time thing like in the show where they hit the blast away so in this u have to push the button at the right time in u defect it and it keeps going behide and can hit some one else

Best answers
75% actually, but only if the attack approaches you from the front. Turbo makes you get 25% less damage.

Best answers
then what percent of damage would you get it you had turbo and block on?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
from those numbers, you'd block 100% damage..but since some attacks can potentially do MORE than 100%....you wouldn't block the entire thing..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm this wont work out because even from a punch from krillen I still get damage w/ turbo and block on.

Best answers
You can't get 100% coverage, the damage reduction is calculated sequentially. So say, you get 100 damage. Blocking will reduce that to 25 damage, and turbo will get another 25% over those 25 off, so you still get 19 damage.

Best answers
woah sierra cut down the number of sigs
its giving me a headache :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
75% actually, but only if the attack approaches you from the front. Turbo makes you get 25% less damage.
I was going from what you said, harsens..
YOU made it sound like you could, potentially block 100%

oh well...it doesn't really matter..it's just a mod for an over-modified game..

I can't wait for half-life to die

Best answers
it already is dieing it will be dead by the latest Cristmas because cs is so boring and by xmas only noOBs will play it. But TFC and ESf should have lots of people playing it.

The think is grafics have inproved so much that the halflife engine just wont compete t new game it starwar jedi night which i got yesterday and rock like hell buy its so sweet.

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN Bill Gates DDAAMMNN him to hell because he took the buffy game and it looks so cool and its only on xbox DDAAMMNN u to hell

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well sierra sonic used to play ESF but his super fast modem (28k lol) isnt making him happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom