two idea's

Best answers
two idea's:

transformation screen shake,
multipule attack sounds

these may have been said i duuno im new

transformation screen shake- this is simple (maby not to code though) when someone is transforming i think everybodys screen should shake so it looks like the whole area is shaking, after that i think the screen should fade to white if youre close to the person transforming

multipule attack sounds- listening to goku say kamehameha in the same tone gets boring after a while (if not annoying) my idea is to pre-set how much you want to charge youre attack by sliding the bar up and then clicking, it would then charge to that point when it can be released. because you have pre set the charge bar the game would select a sound E.g you set the bar to 25% and it would select a short kamehame sound and then when relesd it would shout HA! set it to 50% and it would select a diffrent, longer kamehame sound. Get it? probably not :)

there you go...my ideas

comments please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sound idea should not be too hard to code, but the shakeing screem im not to sure about

Best answers
if you make the screen shake that be pointless because if you where playing online and you went ssj the screen would shake and the other player has an advanted over you in he want be shacking so he can soot strate were as you wouldn't no which way to dodge because the screen is shacking

Best answers
no i mean when they go ssj, if they put in a ssj animation just a short screen shake when the animation is playing or if you have to power up like shooting a beam to go ssj during that the screen could shake

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not have the screen just do 360's aroud your a$$

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Why not have the screen just do 360's aroud your a$$
that sounds better than the screen shacking that would p*ss me off if the screen shock evertime i went ssj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom