Pings...

Best answers
Alright. lag sucks. we all hate it. but what can we do about it? I cant make severs *has a nasty bug* but would like to have some great ping severs out there. I dont want to have to pay a fee for a t3 esf sever just to have a good ping game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/
just wait VA's gonna put up he server when the beta comes out.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
Alright. lag sucks. we all hate it. but what can we do about it? I cant make severs *has a nasty bug* but would like to have some great ping severs out there. I dont want to have to pay a fee for a t3 esf sever just to have a good ping game.
Harsens has moved the beams almost all the way client side so that will help lag a lot. :0)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
kickin...the beams are client-side now....that will help A LOT!

It'll look much better..handle better too....
Man..I remember when they movied the sniper dot in TFC to client-side..make that class so much easier to use..

memories :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some server just lagg, because some 56k-users think, they must host a 8-person-server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, y would a 56k person, myself, host a server?!? I just ever bother hosting, cuz it lags for everyone and no one bothers comin!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have only had cable for about 2 months and I am using it for all it's worth.

Best answers
i got cable too. just some severs i log onto give me 200 plus ping. and with my reflex skills i like to make people think they almost had me. but not with high ping. then when i own them with my sever when it is up anyway it is my ping that is the skill not me. (people get around 100-50 ping with me) so :-(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man client side beams that will rox some serious ass!..
i hope the ki blast are client side too cuz they lag the hell outta a server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom