more moves 4 piccolo

ultrassj_vegeta

U
rite now in esf picolos attacks are like ****ass cept his eye beam which is a pain in the ass but newayz in dmz he has that attack he uses on android 17 where he shoots all those balls of ki real fast and then they home in on the enemy...that'd be cool if they could put that in

Best answers
...that move would rule but its difficult to code, i think and it resets the advantage of krillin,that he has with the kakusan ha!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more moves for ALL!!!
i would say at least 4 moves per character(ki-balls not counting)

Best answers
I don't see why that would be hard to code, they gave krillen that multi beam, just use that but make it so just the heads of the beam show and track.

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
is hard to code?? o...dmz hav it tho...hmmm
But @ dmz this attack suck!!!
(its not like in the series)

Originally posted by Firefly1980
more moves for ALL!!!
i would say at least 4 moves per character(ki-balls not counting)
I agree to that, that would own!!!

(BTW my 300 post:))

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it sux in dmz?? it neva seems to work and no offence but dmz is kinda ****...i hate having to do moves and stuff its annoying and the models are like ...

Best answers
Both mods are great!
Some people prefer the one and some people the other so its simply annoying to post ****yy spam if it doesnt go to off-topic!

Best answers
This ain't the topic! Talk about esf, guys! As mentioned in another forum, Piccolo needs this mentioned attack (he takes his hands together on his chest forming them to a ball. Then it glows white and a very powerful beam shoots out).

Best answers
i agree piccolo needs a good attack but not a homing one i mean i kick ass as piccolo and the aura makes it so the laser eye dont work so he needs a good attack.
I love his sbc and i took down a FinalFlash with it once but he needs a stronger Masenko Ha or just another attack (BUT NOT A HOMING ONE)

Best answers
Could just give him mouth blast or have his arms extend out to hit someone and retracted.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeah mouth blast wud be cool....and plus cud they change the picolo model to something a tad bigger than the rest of the players coz he is like really tall and buff in the show...rite now he looks like a green turd

Best answers
.) I think it would be quite difficult to make him bigger (new skelleton)
.) I hope there will be a new model that lookes much cooler and better and more realistic than the old one
.) Mouthbeam would be cool, but it's not one of Piccolo's attacks!

Best answers
What do you mean, mouthbeam is not a Piccolo attack? He uses it on the Saibamen and also on many other enemies to finish em of and blow em up in the movies and anime.

At least early on, anyway. It looks really badass (because it's from back when Piccolo WAS a badass), and is a quick, middle-damage attack.

I actually think it should put in, but as always I'm not bothered if it doesn't.

Best answers
I think this is the point, where I have to confess that I didn't "read" the mangas. And since the movies in german language are now at the tournament (after cell), I don't know about some things you are talking about. I even don't know Saibaman. I only know, that in all the episodes I have seen Piccolo never used the mouthbeam. I am sorry if I was wrong. And I repeat: Some stronger attack than Masenko would be quite necessary for Piccolo.

Best answers
The Saibamen (Cybermen maybe in German?) are the six things that Nappa plants to attack the Z senshi. One of em kills Yamucha, and Krillin wipes em all out with his followbeam...

Best answers
OOOH! Thx, they've got a german name in german, Pflanzmänner, in english this means something like Plantmen. The names are very different, so I didn't recognize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom