Multi-Form

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I was wondering, would it be possible for Piccolo to have a multi-form attack? What would happen is that one or two Piccolo bots would be created to fight beside the original. Piccolo's powerlevel would be divided among the bots and the orginal, then the bots would attack all enemies while leaving alone Piccolo and those on his team (if he was in team play.)

After a few seconds, it depends on how highly charged the attack is, the bots would merge again with Piccolo and his power level would return to normal, plus whatever the bots gained during the
multi-form. The main disadvantage is that if one of the bots dies then Piccolo cant regain any of the power that he gave to that bot and while multi-formed his powerlevel is significantly decreased.

The advantages are that you would have one or two more players helping you, plus if someone was bent on destroying you they might end up chasing a bot instead of you.

So, though it might be impossible and might have been suggested already, post what you think of my idea. :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You're right, stuff like that was posted awhile back....quite awhile ago, in fact.
While the idea is sort of sound in theory, in execution it probably would not work very well...just like a fusion system.

Personally..I think it'd be great to use that technique..get 3 extra me's running around kickin' booty would be great :D

But...it just wouldn't work easily..it would be a hard system to create, even harder to get it to work properly..

Thanks for the suggestion though...glad you're thinking.
It'd be nice to get some new features into ESF sometime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should read some other topics b4 you go posting your "ideas". I posted the same idea just some days ago!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Lol, a couple of days ago can mean 2 pages in these forums. But after severe digging I have found your suggestion on a thread at the BOTTOM of the suggestions forum, on the SECOND page of the thread.

Just pointing out that your idea was a little hard to notice :) and even so, I did mention it could have been suggested before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think of all those poor 56k-users
4 piccolos would mean 4 times more traffic (at least for the server)
besides that:
i never see piccolo using this technic in a battle, just in his training

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, Piccolo and Krillen both used the multi-form against Nappa, not that it had much affect :) . Plus, though some wouldn't count this as proof, in the Garlic Jr Saga Piccolo used the Multi-Form attack in order to beat up Gohan.

I'll admit it hasn't been used much, but Piccolo has so few attacks of his own I thought anything he had used would be helpful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what about the traffic?
we would need more dedicated servers and by now there are only a few

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
There is talk of more dedicated servers coming online once the beta comes out, but that still might not be enough. I realise the problems of my idea, I'm not pretending its perfect. Its just an idea, I was hoping someone could suggest more ideas in order to make it a possibility.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea was suggested a long time ago, and the answer was no then...so guess what it might be now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that idea would be darn nice, they could get the guy from akimbot and make him work on ESF, But the bots are very stupid...

I dont know if they could like be near you and move like you like if you go up they go up, when oyu aim at someone they aim at the same person, like a replica of you who is doing the same thing.

All the ideas posted in this section are very very very nice but can the halflife engine do them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they can but.. we need a better coder...jk

I think all it takes is allot of work for harsens

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i dont know if its possible.. they said every players will have a transformation so... that might be it.

Best answers
I like ur idea, but one question , can piccolo move while the copys of him r fighting???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
I like ur idea, but one question , can piccolo move while the copys of him r fighting???
yes

Best answers
hmmm... ok then if its possible, that would be the greatest attacke!!!!!!! cuz the copys of him can fight against the enemy and he is having enohgh time to kill him!!!! OH , can he kill his own copys?????

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
He could but, since he gave a fraction of his powerlevel to his copies, he would end up losing that fraction. I doubt he could gain anything from killing his copies.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wud that mean the bots wud be players or wat? coz if ya got a full game and suddenly bots appear...??

Best answers
no the copys of him r controlled by the computer!!!!!

ok Engar, if he kills his copys , will he loose some health?
Or would he loose his pl??
I Think the idea is very cool, maybe one of the team members will read this, that would be cool!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hows about you dont give the bots AI at all but make them do exactly as the player does but yet he controls 3 piccolos that do everything he wants at the same time. And they wouldnt be players, is shenlong a player? (not to my knowledge)

BrunO

Best answers
No he isnt a player, i only know that he comes if u have all dragonballs and u can wish u imortality , strengh and friendship!

ok but now plz answer my question which is 3 posts over this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom