Single Player (RPG)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
okay ive thought of some ideas SINGLE PLAYER

okay here we go

why could u not make a single player version to esf and make it like DBZ Sagas (and i know that u have to make a hell lot more models and voices!) but with the peobles in the city could u tak them from half life and other thinx and put them in!!
forexample. u start to see Goku with his Son Gohan and chi chi and then Goku Flies to Kame Sennin's (master Roshi) island and then Radditz arrive to the island and asking about alot of thinx and then he takes gohan and flies away again and then u have to fight with him after u have walk and flyed through caves and gained more PL and KI. and in the fight he could just be like a hard bot or something and so on! with all the sagas!!
i think that would be a GREAT idea! and i would like to help with it!
to make a little saga with Saiyajin saga and so on!
and in Saiyajin saga u would die and come up to master Kaio (cant remeber his name in English!) and then u would learn Spirit bomb and some other stuff!!
but just THINK ABOUT IT!
pleaz come on fokes i know that this will take for about an year just to make Saiyajin Saga but i think that is the time to wait for!
so would u pleaz just to try the idea (message to VT and SS_Vegeta. just pleaz try it! for a short time!)

PLEAZ READ ALL THIS!
maybee u get and image of it!
and uhmmm i hope that VT and al the others will answer in this post!
and dont blaim this post pleaz!
just come up

Best answers
er ok that sounds good but i thought after the beta vesion comes out thats realy going to be it mabe a couple of bug fixs but not much else and as you said to do that is going to take time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as he said, good idea, but it will take to long to do and beta is going to be the last big verson

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah..that's all we need..

Yet ANOTHER dbz-based game that won't live up to expectations..

Just keep this thing multiplayer...
I can only tolerate so many games that cover the SAME territory over and over and over again...namely the saiya-jin saga..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom