there not gona ???

Best answers
have it so u have to hear them in japanese are they i hate it in japanese!!!!!!!

IF they do I WILL NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!

(>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ull be able to select between the English and Japanese sounds!!

Best answers
I like the japan sounds. Would be funny if they gave goku the K wave dump sound file.

Best answers
actully i perfer jap w/subs than english/funi because funamation screws with the words cuts out most blood and turn it into swet and the most of all whut i hate about funbiamtion they cut all of masta roshies perverted scenes but they let them in DB its just not consistent

*plus i like maksemepo than specile beam cannon

Banned
Banned
Best answers
we're not talking dub vs sub here, majin

we're talking about whcih you prefer..japanese voices or english voices..

for me..it depends on the character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they use the japanese voices, they should make subs :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
if they use the jap voices, they should make subs :D
yea i mean,... its so hard to tell if goku is saying in japanise "Karmahama" or "Karmahama" in english o_O....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really hard :D

aren´t the japanese names of the attacks already used in esf?

Best answers
I like it better in english, to tell you the truth. if i wanted to hear it in japanese id go play dmz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they have english e.g. "Big Bang" dont sounds japanase does it ^_^ im going to get the jap voices for beta

Best answers
yea the beta needs beta sounds, like the guy which speaks the german goku, hes called tommy Morgenstern, he has the perfekt voice 4 goku!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the perfect voice for goku is the japanase one, the best voice for Gohan is the english, it differs...

Best answers
ive made a partial japanese sound pack for esf, im working on a better one goto http://www.redsaiyanmod.net/main.php?page=sounds(the second one down)

having subs wouldent be a bad idea, i mean we all understand japanese kamehameha but what if we would have a japanese spirit bomb, it would just be a bunch of stuff we wouldent understand, plus there are gonna be death sounds (and id like some insults heh heh)

i prefer the japanese voices"special beam cannon" sounds way to childish/stupid for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. there is japanase + English sound for the Beta, you can choose what one u want
2. only a big n00b would see a SB and someone say it in japanase so they go "oh cr.ap what is it!?!?"

Best answers
lol we wouldnt neeed sounds for attacks becuase we all know what all are and the jap spirit bomb is genkiu dama and it kick ass than spirit bomb its not like there tryin anymore

Best answers
Akuma the perfect voice for goku is DEFINATELY not JAP...my god, its a girl for crying out loud. Gokus voice during the cellgames, the enlish dubbed ones...is the best...your on crack man

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
no they have english e.g. "Big Bang" dont sounds japanase does it ^_^ im going to get the jap voices for beta
The name of the attack is the Bing Bang...the japanese voice acter screamed "SUPER BIG BANG ATTACK!" for the episode..

And generally..I prefer the japanese voices over the english ones...they fit the character MUCH better..vegeta doesn't sound like a 40-somethig chain-smoker, piccolo sounds intelligent, furiza doesn't sound like a woman...
the japanese voices are SO much better..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
40 something chain smoker?

MWahhahaha sorry u just made me go into a fit of laugher mwahahahhaa

Banned
Banned
Best answers
well..vegeta and piccolo are voiced by Chris Sabat..who happens to be a 40-something chain smoker..

it rubs off on the characters he voices..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the japanase big bang is funny, it sounds soo odd u just have to hear it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom