Final flash

Best answers
I think that this should be taken under consideration. Vegeta's Final Flash should use the voice when he attacked the Cell Jr.'s.

[ZeuZ]SKULLEYES

Z
and i think it should charge a littel longer like the spiritbomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about the final flash its supposed to charge quickly and be powerful...but dont worry the attacks will be evened out in the end.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about this thread is that it belongs in suggestions.

**Pulls out magical moving stick**

**SWAT**

:)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The final flash was NEVER a speedy attack..

the big bang attack...that was a powerful, quickly charaged attack..

Final Flash..its essentially his version of the Kamehameha..
it's more powerful that the kamehameha, but at the drawback of it taking much longer to charge up..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took forever to charge in the cell saga, but in the buu saga he keeps using it against Goku at a rapid pace... so eventually I have a suggestion charge time should decrease as pl goes up. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
It took forever to charge in the cell saga, but in the buu saga he keeps using it against Goku at a rapid pace... so eventually I have a suggestion charge time should decrease as pl goes up. :D
rapid fire final flash

..ok..

odd but frightening

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it took ages in the cell saga coz he was puttin heaps an heaps of ki into it....in the show the person pl rises wen they charge up an attack..like wen piccolo does sbc against raditz his pl gets over 1000...it'd be sweet if u cud just keep charing up final flash like vegeta...and then just let it loose...mOOOHOOHAHAHAHA...... AHAHAHA!!!...ok no more sugar for me....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
darwin was right, there are evilutionary jumps and slow periods, apperently a few peaple are stuck in a slow period.

okay look, charge times are fine just remove maximum limits, limited only by ki.

also you should note these facts:

1. a supersayins powerlevel and ki never stop rising unless massive amounts are used

2. its possible to powerup and charge an attack allowing virtually limitles power in attacks, you ARE limited, however, by your phsyical capabilities, after too long you just explode.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if ssj drains ur ki so much then how come goku and gohan cud stay in ssj just afta they came out of the hyper something time chamber??? they tried to get used to it or sumthin

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because they trained to expand their endurance.

At higher PL's (in ESF) a half assed Final Flash can wipe out a lot of real estate, and at low charge it can kill almost anyone on the server with one hit (beam head, not splash).

I play Vege too much, LOL.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm vegetas attacks are the best at the moment i reckon...and plus he is the coolest in the show...well thanx for clearing that up...they changed the animations for final flash rite coz he usually charges most of the attack with his hands in front of him....and can u move while chargin an attack???

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Absolutely not.

Only light ki waves, like the Kamehameha and Gallitgun are "move while charging" attacks.

Final Flash and Burning Attack animations in the new version look like the were ripped from the DBZ movies.

Best answers
the beta is going to rock as simple as that

[ZeuZ]SKULLEYES

Z
I AGREE with sonic when the pl raises it will be quicker to charge and that should be to all of the char i think

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm thats a good idea....the higher ur pl the faster u can charge an attack...does the attack damage vary with pl?? or is it the same amount of damage all the time...i think they use some kind of formula to figure out damage

Best answers
This is probably one of the most often discussed topics...
In any case I think, too, that the voice for FF is not as good as it could be. I trust them to balance the attack quite in a good relation to all others, and you all should do so too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom