Another type of fireball attack

Best answers
Watching the majin buu episodes lately, i noticed Vegeta does a sort of, "mid-strength" fireball attack using two hands. Its like you're standard little ones that yo ucan shoot in the game, only he stands in really close to the victim and powers it up for about 2 or 3 secs and then it blows them either up (if they are weak) or off into the mountain side somewhere (when he does it to goku)

I thought this might be another nice move to add to the game. I pretty sure most of the players could do it, as its just a standard yellow-fireball attack that comes out of their hands.

It'd be faster to do than a big fireball, but slower than your little pee-shootery fireballs. And im pretty sure him and Goku have a PS with these same types of fireballs too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea but there is no more stuff to be added, beta is the last verson, they maybe be some bug fixes but thats it

Best answers
Hmm, so if this is the latest news for suggestions, that must mean the beta release is not far off!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Hmm, so if this is the latest news for suggestions, that must mean the beta release is not far off!
far enough, not to ask when its going to be released :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta the last version? You're talking out of your a$$, aren't you?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
They're pretty much finished with ESF..when they're release this next version, they'll clean it up if it needs it..then toss it aside into the wind...

And catfish.....the last thing we need is yet ANOTHER yellow energy ball....

Best answers
SO THEY'RE GONNA STOP WORKING AT THE MOD??? *begintocry*
In any case, I don't agree with you, Chimpbot. Another, quite a bit stronger KI-blast would be nice. Or some other middle-damage-weapon everyone can use.

Best answers
isnt DBZ based around various forms of yellow/blue/white fireballs? There can never be enuff fireballs. More i tell you... more!!

Best answers
This is what I said already. But actually there are more important things to improve on the mod

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is going to work on a retail game of their own design (ground up). That will leave them little or no time to do ESF. BTW, they said that only certain ones were leaving for that. So there may be more versions later, but they will not be by the original team.

Best answers
What language is HL mods done in? I would like to make a mod for a game one day.

DarkSonic

D
I think when there totally done with esf they should make their own engine and use it with esf and then release a retail like CS did.

Best answers
i'd by it if it was a *store* game if it had TONES of stuff in it whitch mean alot more stuff then they have....

and i would like to see more ballish ki attacks like umm a biger badder one......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c++

and the beta isnt anywere near done... still loads of bugs and not everyone is fully implamented yet...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u ever noticed that most threads end up talkin about when the next version of esf is comin out?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
YES COZ EVERY WANTS TO KNO!!! BUT NO ONE EVA KNOS WEN ITS COMING OUT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom