esf team plz look it up , its about ur transformations

Best answers
The transformation thingy (i mean the real transformation the team put into the game) is a bit unfair cuz some characters r having more transformations then others(like freezer, he has 4 forms and gohan has only 2) I think they could give all characters 4 forms(like goku and vegeta ssj4 and i know pics of gohan ssj 4 too, or they could make the great sayanman as a transformation. 4 picollo they could give him his cape and this thingy on his head as one transformation and that when he fused with neil[on namek]!
4 krilin could be the normal one[with master roshis red trikot] then streetswear then with hairs...! 4 trumks u could make the lil trunks , the teen trunks, the ssj teen trunks and the ssj2 teen trunks! Buu could be fat buu,gotenks buu, super buu and kid buu! did i forget somebody?oh and it would be cool if there r goten and broly[cuz its just fair if trunks is there that goten is in too!]

ok i think thats all for now, what do u guys think plz tell me something!

Best answers
...to the point with goten they should let him in!!!

The other stuff is **** in my eyes!!!

Best answers
having goten would be neat and it would make for a more interesting game more charicters are cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple..

for expamle

SSJ2 Gohan chould kick about 200 form 4 freazas, so its fair i think

Banned
Banned
Best answers
There is no ssj4 gohan..that's a fake picture..

anybody with photoshop can do that..
or..anybody who can emulate toriyama's art style...that's even easier..

They're going to balance it out, don't worry...

Best answers
I like Goten a lot but if they put him in its just gonna be a mini goku...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i like the idea of trunks growing up but future trunks is like weak compared to chibi trunks in the show coz if chibi trunx had time to grow up into mirai trunks he'd be stronger..or sumthing but the transformations will be balanced..

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
There is no ssj4 gohan..that's a fake picture..

anybody with photoshop can do that..
or..anybody who can emulate toriyama's art style...that's even easier..

They're going to balance it out, don't worry...
lol yea u r right, i made it myself lol!!!!!!!

but think about, its bad to have for some chars only 2 and for other 4 forms, (even it isnt right they could give everyone the same power, if they r in the same form : like goku form 2 same pl as freezer form 2 i know that in the show form4 freezer was not as strong as ssj goku , but only an idea)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think fear the mod is gonna be doin this.....each transformation that the chars wil hav multiply their pl but a certain level..so instead of makin freiza form 2 same pl as ssj2...just make it so freiza form 2 gives u a like 20x ur pl or sumthin but drains ur energy like hell..and ssj2 also gives 25x pl but drains more...or sumthing like that i dunno..

Best answers
Nice idea. If the transformations drained PL, it would be good for the balance I think.
Suggestion on Gohan's transformation:
1. Gohan
2. Gohan SSj
3. Gohan SSj 2
4. Saiyaman
5. Gohan grownup (when he's at the tournament at the end of DBZ)

Best answers
I don't think chara's should 'grow up' during the game...! Surely it's a bit lame having characters get 10 years older/growing hair/etc during a match which is gonna last a couple of hours at most!

Also, Saiyaman is a lame idea. There is no point 'suddenly' donning the Saiyaman uniform, since they're gonna know who he is anyway, and the whole idea of Saiyaman sucked anyway.

The only transformations that should exist are those which have happened 'in battle', such as Freiza/Cell/Buu morphs, or SSJ and Namek power ups (okay, the Picollo one is a different story and maybe Buu too, but you could just 'imagine' Nail and Kami arriving to fuse. Ah **** it).

I think Buu should have a cookie attack. Mmm cookie.

Best answers
OkOkOk! It was just a suggestion! Mystic Gohan is cool! Much cooler than Saiyaman. You're right: I forgot him. He would be much better...

Best answers
yea i said it often , but no one listened to me!!!!!!! And i think the esf team wont listen to this suggestion , too(maybe they would do it if it is an idea of their selves!!!)

Best answers
a cookie attack that'd be cool but wouldent it end up like the disk deal just insta kill after insta kill unless it like dosent effect like sjj2's or somthing......

Best answers
your could have a counter attack were you eat the cookie that fie towards you.

LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can garenty that there will be on sayaman o_O he was **** then anyways, that point he was weakest, cos of lack of training for about 7 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom