It would be cool...

Best answers
...to have the kikoho(Tri-beam[e]; Neo-Ki-ku-Kanone[d]) in, as attack(you can give it to CELL perhaps,that he have an attack only he has,too)!
It could be perhaps something like a sniper attack(he looks beetween his fingers and focused the enemy) and very powerfull(but a longer time to "charge")!

Then you could piccolo have the Chobakuretsumaha(Gekiretsukodan[e];?[g]-Piccolo places his hands in front of his torso and he releases a very powerfull blast-)!Its a very powerfull attack i think(more then SBC and his Masenko)! That would be cool, too( that piccolo have something equal to the Kamehameha and the other strong attacks)!

I dont know if its said before(it dosnt interested me:devgrin:!!!)but i think its cool and i wanna know what you all think about it!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i beleive someone called the attack of piccolo a hmm lemme see.. a.. Multi something lol.. hmm i dont remember,.. well they sure need to make new attacks.. cell cant only have all the attack of everyone , hee need some unique attack of his own..

Thats one good idea. That would rock to make a kikoho whatever you said lol.. and that it could push the player away and bang! well hm.. ya

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mentioned elsewhere, is Cells absorption power, it'll probably be done with Buu's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
We willl be able to absorb??? with cell? Great.. ill kick anyone who do that lol..

that must own.. you get a beam coming a you, put your hand infront of your chest and zap! your strong lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm u know what else would be cool... to use the correct spelling.... :p

Best answers
...and say 2 me what you think about this both attacks in the game!!!

*Whispers to spin*Now i know what you mean with spam!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yah eh? its annoying .... i hate spammer so i hate you hibiki lol... you got back on forum and already i see the name everywhere..

Best answers
oh yeah it was nice without hibiki in the forum

*dreaming*would be nice if its forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hmmm....................................

well...............

eeeeeehhhhhhh.......

yea he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i think that)

Best answers
I think Piccolo really needs some attack that's as strong as kamehameha and so on. This would be nice, but this attack was mentioned in so many forums before...
Concerning Cell I don't agree. He is already strong enough! I mean: Freezer Disc, Kamehameha, SBC; what do you want? He has to be beatable!
And: This attack by Piccolo is NOT the Multi-Form, that was suggested in a different forum

Best answers
...to give cell a new attack!
Most it was about to have the kikoho(and maybe some sniper attack) in!
It could also be used by Tien if they put him in!!!

And piccolos Chobakuretsumaha owns(even if i had seen it only time-and i dont remember when it was;)-),that i want it in(cause piccolos attacks are very weak:()!

Best answers
well picollo was always one of the strongest in the show, but u cant see that in the game,and he dont really has any transformations u can see, cuz he always fused and after fusing looks like before!!!!!!!

Best answers
he is hear to make sure erverbody doesn't get to seriouse when he sees an arguement he brakes it up with some stupid remark or two.

Best answers
...If people didn't suggest the same thing one time for each PL point they currently have

Best answers
its a cool ider i like it when tien uses it in the cell saga on cell in a rapid way it dint do much damege but it was kewl thou

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
well picollo was always one of the strongest in the show, but u cant see that in the game,and he dont really has any transformations u can see, cuz he always fused and after fusing looks like before!!!!!!!
Piccolo fell by the wayside as the saiya-jin started becoming super saiya-jin...as did yamucha, tenshinhan, chiaou tsu, kurririn...basically all non-saiya-jin characters fell into disuse.

While compared to the entire population of Earth..Piccolo WAS one of the strongest people...
but compared to the Z fighters.....piccolo was kind of far down the ladder...

Best answers
He isn't and wasn't ever. He is the strongest non-Saiyajin! Short after fusioning with God he was the strongest one at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom