Piccolo : Transform

Best answers
guys i like ESF alot, and i thought of a way that ESF could make thier Mod unique, you lot may have already spoke of Piccolos (Think thats how you spell it) growth power, but instead of piccolo going to Hyper Namek it would also be cool if you can make him grow.........like real big, but his Health grows and his Melee attacks get stronger, seems though his power level is the same then he should stay same power fights.
like he could grow from this
-
|
|
|
|
-
To this

_
|
|
|
|
|
|
-

i know its easier sed then done, but maybe it would only entail him changing the size of the MDL.?

P.s PLEASE MAKE piccolo buffer hes really buff when fighting garlic jr. and Brolli
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

MAKE PICCOLO HOW GROWTH TRANSFORM!!
it will make him more popular if he grows big (>^-^)> thanks ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the next verson (beta) will have at least one tranformion for each person, meaning that Piccolo will have one, but we have yet to see what, btw this should of been in Suggestions, dont worry about it thou, it will be moved, jus dont do it again ^_^ bbyee

Best answers
well, if you had the model a different scale then the original, then it would become deformed... you need to mess around with the code to do that... you would have to create a new skeleton for the bigger model, and put that into the code... pain in the arse...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makeing the model bigger wont be the transformation, I hope, it will be he just takes off his cape and charges it. Because grow would be an unfair advantage.

Best answers
I guess this would lag quite a bit... In addition to this nobody would like to transform like this, because you become slower and bigger -> You are as easy to hit as the whole planet namek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all: I already made this suggestion. Please never rip from me again. :p

And [SSj]~Piccolo clearly doesn't know his DBZ episodes... when Piccolo uses the growth transformation, he doesn't get slower. In the Garlic Jr. saga he says: "You can't sacrifice speed for power, not against me" and that's the moment he uses the transformation... so he clearly doesn't get slower... maybe he even gets faster... MAYBE

Best answers
It wasn't what I meant. He didn't really get slower (he didn't get faster aswell). But... i don't know how to explain in english... he can get hit much easyer in any case!

Best answers
i cant remember who but someone suggested vegeta being able to become that big monkey and everyone agreed that it would lag alot. which i think would be same for piccolo getting bigger it would also lag alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. the players r being scaled down, and putting a big monkey on will not lag any more then normall models do cos its just putting it as big as the old size ppl... if u get it, dont worry, no one will get bigger, or turn into a monkey, i think picallo will just take off training clothes or something like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the deal: when Piccolo increases his size, he uses more energy, that's true. And the transformation wouldn't lag as much as an Oozaru transformation, because an Oozaru is much bigger than Piccolo with size increased. Piccolo gets about 1,5 times as big as he is originally.
Like this: (left = transformed, right = original size)
-
|-
||
||
--

I hope you get the point.

Best answers
This would be more disadvantage than advantage. Every shot of your enemy would hit you, because it's so easy for him to target you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
dont worry, no one will get bigger, or turn into a monkey
i ment it, this topic should be closed, cos it will not happan.

Best answers
i agrre whit [ssj]piccolo but maby it cant do much damege on him when hes bigger or if a burnig or ki or weak galit gun or kameha dint effect at all

Best answers
@SKULLEYES:
.) You "heard" it: It won't happen.
.) Next time, please don't forget the "~" in my name ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom