PS sound, and Piccolo regen.

Best answers
Hey, first post so don't flame if this has been brought up.

Currently there are no sounds when you are in a PS, will this be incorperated? I was thinking about the show PS's and both fighters would be struggling and grunting and sometimes screaming because of the tremendous stress to push the other back. These sounds would be cool in the game, and wouldn't be hard to find.

My second point is that Piccolo should regenerate life. In the show he can regenerate limbs so I think this would fit nicely. Too stop imbalance it would happen slowly, but it would be a nice passive skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the fourm ^_^

this has not been posted b4, and i think its a great idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first idea is a great idea, and Cell, Piccolo and Buu should regen, but extremly slowly.

Best answers
i really think this would be awsome :)
but the mods sweet already i can't wait for furture releases

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i reckon animations and sounds shud be improved..like wen picoolo regenerates his limbs or sumthing he charges up and then it pops out....and he is tired...but limbs won't be comin off wil lthey?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Great ideas B, nice to see some worthy input from a new member,
I hope youre made to feel welcome, as i can see some have already done. Keep up the good ideas. As for limb regeneration, unforunately, it WONT happen, but ya never know about health regen, im not sure myself yet, but the PS suggestion was a valid point.

Cya in my server again mate

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the ps idea!! (300th post weeeeeee!!)

Best answers
Ya i like it to espiciallly because i like to play piccolo it will just make me better

Best answers
Sounds in a PS would really be nice! And about regeneration: nice too! And there's a third correct point: Piccolo needs to get stronger ;)

Best answers
piccolo and friza have 120 and 150 hp make them regenerate to maybe 100 and 110 or 120 for friza and cell i think he has 90 hp max so make his hp fully recharge but make them all recharge about 1 hp in 2-4 seconds would be ok for me.

And about piccolo being to weak i disagree because i kick ass as piccolo and im glad im one of the only ones

Best answers
another thing is is that i think trunks should be able to use his sword as a melee weapon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks will be able to use his sword when he goes SSJ!! :)

Best answers
sweet and about my one post i dont mean frieza i mean buu his hp should go 100 if he recharges and will the aura for krillen and piccolo be white

Best answers
Haha thanx cheesy.

I especially like my PS sound idea cuz it makes you feel like your guy is using SO much effort. I mean his KI meater is draining rapidly, and he's trying to hold on for dear life.
:)

Best answers
Yes yes yes... the sounds in the PS are really missing... I think too that Piccolo is NOT weak. Especially in a 1on1 he rules da world. With his eyelaser he can kill any enemy easily. The only disadvantage is, that he hasn't got an attack like kamehameha (Masenko is quite too weak).

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Trunks will be able to use his sword when he goes SSJ!! :)
BAD ANT
they dont know that yet jeez
dont talk about anything the team havent :p

Best answers
It would be great if Trunks could use his sword... But why just SSj Trunks? Is there no non-SSj-grownup Trunks? (I know, he becomes SSj in his childhood, so don't tell me!). In any case I'd like it.

Best answers
i agree about the eye laser kicking butt. But the only problem is is some servers dont allow it or u can just put on aura and it doesnt hurt so he needs a stronger masenko or an attack that can surge welkl and i also agree that they should have PS sounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom