Chargeing push

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your charging an attack, and you get hit by a beam, I think you should lose the charge and get pushed by the beam alittle. Also when in a power strugle the same thing you drop the powerstuggle and get pushed by the beam. Because it just looks odd when you get hit a fully charged Kame and barly move an inch.

Best answers
...what i should think of your idea!!!
Actually i dont like it,but i even dont hate it!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm kinda good but sierra why do you make a lil topic each idea you got take them in note and make a big and huge topic of your suggestions..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I make new topics because its harder to understand them when there al together. Plus I come up with them at different times.

Best answers
1) I think it's better to seperate different topics, else you often don't know what the others are talking about.
2) I think this would make the game much more realistic, and this would be good. I like it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the attacker is stronger, they defender goes flying and lose the attack.

If there about even, the guy flys around 10-20 feet and loses the attack.

I the defender is stronger, by a lot, the beam pushes him 3-7 feet, and the guy just goes into a crouching pose, but still has the attack. Note the atack stop charging for a while because he wasnt concintration.

Best answers
I guess you know what you are speaking of... If you are, this sounds really good

Best answers
with al the suggestions sierra has made since he joined, if you put them in one post, it would just be gigantic.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Terr@c@n
with al the suggestions sierra has made since he joined, if you put them in one post, it would just be gigantic.. :)
and the point of that? hes giveing the esf ideas, thasta good thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somehow i dont like the idea, because even a low charged attack can interrupt your nearly full prepared attack
and freeza would be unbeatable, because his attack instantly hits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why they should make disk charge even if it would be a short charge.

Best answers
Even Kuririn's disc shouldn't instantly kill. He threw one at cell, and he didn't even notice really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The disks kill finely but they need a charge they said they wont change the power, but they might add a charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i haven´t talked about the freeza disc
i mean the fingerlaser
if you charge and can´t move, this attack is like a sniper attack and everytime you were hit, you lose your attack

Best answers
This is right. I think it's a bad idea, that an incoming attack shoots away your currently charging attack. I think fingerlaser shouldn't hit instantly. It should be extremely fast, but it should take a minimal amount of time to hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom