Power fields

Best answers
Here's my suggestion: in the cell saga, the weaker people (like krillin and the losers in the tournament) can't get through Cell's power field, right? So in the game, if someone is much much much stronger than someone else, it would be nice if all the weak person's attacks would just vanish or ricochet on the stronger guys power field. Wouldn't that be very nice?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea lets make it impossible for people who join the server to get any power at all. :D

Best answers
If the game should be exactly like the show, you would have to change the balance much: Destructo-Disc for example wouldn't kill instantly (remember the disc thrown at perfect cell). But I guess it would cause, that everyone would just play the best chars (Goku, Vegeta). And this is not meant to be.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ya mr cocky sorry to say this but ur idea is C>R>A>P!!!

Best answers
Right. Kuririn is the weakest even now. Well, his new attacks will give him some power-up, but he will still be a quite weak char I think. Weak enough, so you don't have to give him some more disadvantages.

Best answers
I still think that Krillin has gotten himself on the design team for ESF! Why else would he be there instead of Goten?

Argh! *ducks a destructo disc*

I'll admit that if Goten was in he'd be too similar to everyone else, including Gohan and Goku, but I think on the subject of Perfect Cell versus Krillin and Krillin standing even a small chance is pushing it a bit.

Krillin probably couldn't even beat the cell that came out of the time capsule... ;)

*destructo disc returns and chops /me in half*

Best answers
Yes, but Krillin is the more important (and probably more popular) character. The powerlevels are all together a bit cunfusing, but you can't make such things perfect, at least if you want a quite balanced game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom