Beyond Beta 1....

Best answers
I think (from the looks of things) that ESF has moved passed beta 1, personally i think they at about 4 or 5. Reply to what stage you think the new version of ESF is at now.

Best answers
Beta 1

cause this is the first beta...

Best answers
ehhh, it doesn't really matter now i think of it, but still, most beta 1 of MODs out there are extremely ****py. I'm sticking with ESF all the way man!! It's gonna be the leading Dragonball Z MOD you just watch.... fof, and DMZ dont stand a chance!! The only real competition for ESF i think was Bid For Power, but they got that cease and disist order from FUNimation, I guess they were doing to well and they were jealous.... @$$hol3z

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm...in my opinion, they arent even at Beta 1 yet!! They havent even made all the characters!! That is required for a beta!!

Best answers
Your not serious? Are you? Making all the characters in DBZ is insane! From the perverted Mutin Roshi to Lord Slug. THat would take forever and I'm happy with who the characters in the mod are now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I mean all the characters like Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, and everyone that it has on the list in 2.0!!

Best answers
oh well I count them as already in the game, hehe thas why I asked

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Gogeta
ehhh, it doesn't really matter now i think of it, but still, most beta 1 of MODs out there are extremely ****py. I'm sticking with ESF all the way man!! It's gonna be the leading Dragonball Z MOD you just watch.... fof, and DMZ dont stand a chance!! The only real competition for ESF i think was Bid For Power, but they got that cease and disist order from FUNimation, I guess they were doing to well and they were jealous.... @$$hol3z

wats fof??

Best answers
Originally posted by TIS Son Goku
Your not serious? Are you? Making all the characters in DBZ is insane! From the perverted Mutin Roshi to Lord Slug. THat would take forever and I'm happy with who the characters in the mod are now!
There was a Lord Slug in DBZ? Did I miss something?
And its actually a scary pic, take it away before it gets us all!

Best answers
the thing is if they are the best esf mod ever i points more attention at it, and it my but shut down by the onwers of db which is bad very bad but i think it should be beta 1 but it looks it beta 5 in my eyes and wat cs looked like them

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Thats the most incoherent string of babble I've read in awhile....

Anyway....the mod is, in fact, at beta version 1, as far as I know.
Just because it LOOKS decent doesn't mean that it PLAYS decent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom