How Can I Rase my PL on my server

Best answers
i dont know if this is cheating but i run a server and u usually play as buu and i was wondering a way where i can raise my pl or everyone elses and how to get all attacks

do i have to make sv_cheats 1 or what and tell me them cause i like to RP the buu saga, frieza saga, and the cell saga with other players

Best answers
Well buu wont have new attacks untill the Beta....so your stuck with Ki blasts....hehe...and there is a way to raise your pl....but its a secret...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the secret is....

u cant!!

duh!

it would be jsut cheat if u could

Best answers
PLEASE!
I wanna know or can i give everyone a higher pl that would be good 2

i also have seen a cheater that has every attack and plays buu and he kicked my ass he had laser eyes like piccolo and finalflash and kamahama ha wave and spirit bomb and im like WTF i wanna learn do i have to make SV_CHEATS 1 please tell me

Best answers
ill only use it on my RP server that i usually run and as of right now i use cell and change to the buu skin but i want to learn more

i know there is someway with SV_CHEATS 1 it is like
give esf_weapon_sbc
or something like that

Best answers
No hibiki I'm serous in dbz_cellgames you can raise your pl to like 50,000,000, and even HIGHER!

Best answers
can u tell me how that would rock kill in one hit with punch or ki-blast
LOL!

Best answers
It doesn't work that way. It also raises the challenges to 10% of what your pl is or maybe even higher...

It was so cool too cause I shot this guy with a fully charge kamehameha and he just stood there and took it. He laughed at me and said it did NO damage.

that was just cool...he didn't block either.

Best answers
ya when ppl hit me i say it does no damage and eat a senzu bean
LOL!
but i know there is a way with SV_CHEATS 1 maybe
give esf_weapon_sbc
or
give weapon_sbc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure u can rase ur pl if u want the esf team hate ur guts for ****ing up there game

Best answers
no there is a way to do it just on ur server and i mean just a little bit maybe 2 million at the most but i just want all weapons like someguy i met did so i can RP cause i love RP'ing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is one way to make ure pl go up and everyone elses go up and that is, just everyone go on a killing frenzy!!!! :p Remember, cuz the server evens out everyones pl, so thats how u would raise ures and everyone elses!!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Why cant you just be satisfied with what you have until the beta is released? i understand your passion for RP, even if i dont share it, HOWEVER! the team will NOT tell you how to edit the way the game plays, why should they? they work damn hard to deliver a product, and they will not help OR encourage ppl who wish to bring their hard work undone. No offense SSJ_Piccolo, but youre wasting your time askin this question on the forums

Case Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom