Mirroring ESF Files

Best answers
Hi,
I just went and checked the files section on the ESF site and I noticed there were not a lot of mirrors availble for this great mod. So I am offering some assistance. I have a server on a fast connection and I would like to offer some assistance by mirroring the new ESF beta and the current ESF version.

Do I just upload the current ESF file on to my server and send the webmaster a link to the file?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's a fast connection? :0)

and yea, just send a link....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think only ppl with T1 or better should host esf beta, cos a fast coneteion may be cable or dsl, but will most likrly not be able to handle hosting it still.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already posted this to VT

Hi,

This is sort of a reply to the topic "how to get beta1 early".
I'm admin at the fastest cs server in holland, wich is, also, one of the fastest servers in Europe!! It's named GameCity, u can find info on www.gamecity.nl. Very soon we'll get 19 (!!) new servers.

To be honest I haven't discussed this with the GC creators (I wanted to know if you are intested first) but it might be possible to get a server on GC.

Wich will be good for the MOD offcourse, think about how much more famous it will get in holland! A lot of players in holland are desperate to see a good DBZ MOD! + esf will have a very good server.

U should try it,

Nazghul

==========================
join #gamecity.nl
find us @ http://www.gamecity.nl
new site coming up very soon!
==========================
We already got 5 of the new 19 servers, some of the servers will be sponsored for a large cs community csmania, their site isn't up yet, but u'll c them around, they are the biggest already (most servers under their name) and they havent even started yet. Anyway I'd like to help esf out, but I'm not sure if u guys of esf are interrested, I really need to know it soon, not much time left, so I really like a response

greetz Naz

Best answers
Hi,

My server's connections are on:

2 OC3s, 1 DS3, and 2 GB Link (1000Mbps) to Internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi,

My server's connections are on:

2 OC3s, 1 DS3, and 2 GB Link (1000Mbps) to Internet.
*mouth drops*
I think that should be fine!! :p (And yes, VT, I already know that u have an OC48!! :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about getting a decent ftp to host the inteam first....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the file for beta testers and the rest of the team!!

Best answers
I'd be glad to host 'inteam' files if the team is interested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its on masta's slow as ****ing hell 14.4 at the moment

Best answers
I'd be glad to mirror any files to help out ESF. Just e-mail me at: [email protected] if you want anything mirrored. I just uploaded the current ESF file for another mirror in the files page.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
how about getting a decent ftp to host the inteam first....
Not to be rude or something, but we have 2 beta tester forums to discuss that kinda stuff, so stop your showing off on this forums.

Besides, Zero's ftp is running again, so you should be fine now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom