whats left

Best answers
hey i was just wondering what the esf team has left to do before they think its perfect

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to my knwoledge, the more thet get done, and, the longer it takes, the better we can safely assume it will be... right PcJoe.... right?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every week or so. I download a new in-team version.

Every week is like the jump from 1.9 to 2.0.

Every week, the team is no where near satisfied, and they find ways to make the best DBZ mod better. It's worth the wait. They will keep adding untill they are satisfied.

You will be wowed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much...
Every week or so. I download a new in-team version.

Every week is like the jump from 1.9 to 2.0.

Every week, the team is no where near satisfied, and they find ways to make the best DBZ mod better. It's worth the wait. They will keep adding untill they are satisfied.

You will be wowed.
Agreed!! To both those things!! :p

Best answers
If every beta is a better version than the next, but not quite perfect until version 1 (or whatever), then doesn't that kinda mean we should be getting updates quite often? Cause right now, it sounds like everything you're working on right now is the final version.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why they wan't too new Webmasters. VT couldn't get the site finished, much less post updates.

The team is working on killing bugs. While very nice, it is buggy, all WIP programs are. On that note, when they're not creating, they're fixing or sleeping/eating/exsistingoutsideoftheirPCs. :p

Best answers
bah the first betas gnna take 4 more months
well tats wwat i heard

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF team should not be allowed to have a social life thats just unfair!!

And how is the webmaster hunt going?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that and with every new patch there are new bugs....

Best answers
Just view the site every single day, and notice how things barely change but......when that new version comes out you will be beat down so hard about the point of tears, it will be like a ressurection....well....thats what I'm trying to do... heh :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh?

and yes there is still alot of work till esf is ready..

Best answers
funny paint picture, lol.

Anyways, they're taking there time, since this being the final version. What i'm thinking is that they're trying to avoid any bugs so the players won't be complaining all the time. Just wait it out like the rest of us :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways, they're taking there time, since this being the final version. What i'm thinking is that they're trying to avoid any bugs so the players won't be complaining all the time. Just wait it out like the rest of us
Its not gonna be the final version!! Its a beta!! Beta is the version(s) which come before the final!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom