G00d vs Evil

Best answers
hi
i'd like to see like good vs evil have different chars'

like Good has:
Goku, gohan, krillin, etc.

and evil has:
frieza,cell, buu and the others its really hard to tell the dirrerence between teams now a days..

Best answers
Yes, this would be really better! There would be some chars, that are both, good and evil, such as Piccolo and Vegeta. But I think this would start a new age of teamplay, because good and evil have different possibilities.

Best answers
yeah but you can also have majin Vegeta evil and normal Vegeta good, and what about KAMI in the game :D

Best answers
Did you see my thread "New Chars"? I listed about 100 char-suggestions, but they answered that even one new char would be much too much work. I had the Idea of Kami too already.
Keep on having that much ideas. Not all of them can be as good as your first one ;)

Best answers
If the ESF team once has some time (this will be in about some months I guess, when the major details are complete), then they'll maybe make some new chars. I think it would be best, if there were 9 good chars and 9 evil chars. But this has time, and it needs time aswell!

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
I think it would be best, if there were 9 good chars and 9 evil chars.
As I said before, this will definetely not happen the next few months, I even don't want it to. But I'll list some char-suggestions in any way.
Good:
Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta
+new chars: Tien, Son Goten, C18

Evil:
Piccolo, Vegeta, Freezer, Cell, Buu
+new chars: Radditz, Nappa, C18, Ginyu

Best answers
Please do not flame on this. I said I don't expect (or even want) it to happen too soon. And I know that there is hardly a reason to post such things this early

Best answers
maybe *****THIS IS A BIG SUGGESTION*****

esf can make an help topic with all the details etc. and the program to make good skins, so they will have some pic's etc. etc. and they let the normal players just skin and if the skins are good enough you can put them in the game.........

remember this was just a sug. you know...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ this has already been suggested, the outcome was the teams will stay they why they are they might add more peeps, but still the same.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Hey piccolo...if you think of something else to say in a thread before somebody else posts.....just click edit on your post and add to you old one.....doing what you did here is both annoying and pointless.....

Don't do it again
Next time I find something LIke this, I'm cleaning up the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom