vegeta die? and power punch

Best answers
Hey i was just complaining on how vegeta is way to strong it may be everyones not finished but the gallitgun is not stronger than a Kamehameha (proven fact during vegeta goku fight 1)

He has the ball thing that takes a fricken spirit bomb down (which is possible i guess since gohan did it early in the series but not full charged) vegetas big bang is a good ultimate attack but it should not beat gokus spirit bomb (thats would not be that bad though i guess the spirit bomb ain't that great anyway)

The mesenko should be powered up a tad.

In the next vs. u should allow people to punch really hard and send flying people to the ground and take ground damage. hold punch and be able to charge it.

i looked at krillen and he has no upside woopty do a destructo disc friza and cell have one controlled and called back. Is he going to have like throw them really fast move normally with them in hand what are u doing with krillen?

Best answers
good suggestion but i think they have already been said about let me see a 100 times.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thor, watch the flaming.

The Spiritbomb is the most destructive attack in the game. It just takes the longest to charge.

Krillin has the Scattering wave for the next version (Kakusan Ha)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say they shud make it so the destructo disk is harder to control, cause any noob can go on and kill just about anyone with that gosh darned thing

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think they shud make the kienzen homing or something that;d be cool.....like bfp...but it can't be really really fast...and u can thro or mayb u cud try and catch it...

Best answers
...would suck!!!

The disk are good how they are now(in alpha 2.0)!
Just make them blockable when your stronger then your enemy and he fires a kienzan @ you!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh the only way a person can kill with the disk is if they catch someone idle or off guard... so i dont think the disk needs to be worse and with the bigger maps its going to be next to impoible to kill someone with the disk....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i suppose that would be true becaus eyour like dead far away when they throw it cause of the huge maps so i dont think the distructo disk will be such a spam attack!

Has the speed of the attacks been slowed or speeded up in any way?

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make the D.D. go super fast. :p It could rocket across the map in like half a second. No time to react. :D I think probably the best example of the D.D. is in Tree of Might, when Krillin is fighting that androd/crab thing. :p

Best answers
Yeah thats true. Maybe the guys you fought were stronger then you or something but your right. And the sprit bomb is weak. Takes like 45 seconds to charge up and then u miss that just stinks

Best answers
and the disks should be able to cut through rocks and stuff :/

use the same code thing as the Gauss gun in hl to make it go through stuff :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the genki dama needs to be better... never hits.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom