Screen shots

Best answers
Could you show us a few screen shots of some new things? Just some eye candy to keep us over for the time. Like buus cookie beam.

If not np.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'll release stuff as it gets done. Did you see the new beam start sprites? They kick butt, check harSens dev journal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually, when the team updates their Dev Journals, they include screenshots!! Just be sure to check em when they are updated!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Who the hell made this a sticky?
2) We do show you guys stuff, look through the dev journals every now and then... Dark tooth also just updated his journal with some new animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i think the beam thing needs work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New sprites look pritty sweet!!! I like it, the team is really putting alot into this new release even if its only the little things, its the little things that count!

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing really, just some odd jobs like compiling models... Since there are no models to skin, i don't have anything assigned thats skin-related.

Best answers
I know there in the derv journals, but I was wondering if we could see buus cookie beam in action or some more pictures of the maps. If not then delete this thread or what ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not done....

just like 90% of the beta... :p
- Ok Hibiki, were not THAT far behind...

u people need to realize its not done so u cant have super screenshots 24/7

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about it? He has nothing to do with actual making of the mod. He really supports us though and provides us with a kick ass site, installer, and Pr shoal. BTW, he is looking through applicants for his replacement, so the site will stay maintained when he goes :0)

Best answers
I'm just asking for a regular screen shot of the new beta, nothing big like transformation, something like some more screen shots of the cell map or the lava one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seems like ever 5 min more people demand screenshots... cant u all just sit back and play other things???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if the new webmaster will be as good as VT! And now that i have seen some screenshots that should keep me happy for a good while!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom