Turning your char

Best answers
It would be nice, if you could turn your char, so that your legs are up and your head down. this would have the advantage, that if you're being attacked from a char above you, you wouldn't get a headshot in any way... I don't know, if this is rather easy to make, or not, but if it is, you could maybe include it... But it's not that important to work on it quite long... Because this would be few days more to wait for the beta :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean flying upside I already suggested this, before the big deletion of this section, and I got no response.

Best answers
...you suck!!!J/K;)

Sometimes i also get no response when i suggest something its cause some people only come one day to the forums to register and then they never come back and the others like HIBIKI,You,CUCUMBA,PCJOE,me etc... dont wanna post then!!!

Mh or something like that!!!;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ok this idea wud be...hmm.....let see.....uhh........G>A>Y!!!!! HONESTLY....YEAH thats a good idea...lets fly upside down have our heads up our asses...wat happens if someoene is below u ??! FOOOl!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes that is soo stupid.. yeah lets all walk on our heads!!

Best answers
okey hibiki, go do that while we try to tell ESF to make it in the game :D

Best answers
I don't think you know what I mean it to be for. Maybe you don't have to turn your char, yes it was a stupid idea, I confess. But how about blocking up- and downwards?

Best answers
Blocking up and down is more reasonable. But something should be done for increasing melee attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do know that blocking works in all directions dont u?

Best answers
Blocking works on energy-attacks, too. But if I lokk up (for example) and press my blocking-key, my char puts his hands onto his chest. And if then an energyball hits me from above, it does as much damage as it would do if I didn't try to block it... so I guess if it's really possible to do so, as you said hibiki, then I don't know how to do so.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blocking is less effective from above/behind. harSens said as much.

Flying upside down is just not reasonable to add in terms of coding and control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
block works vs all attack (very well if i might add)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flying horizontal would be nice too imo, like when u have turbo on, u'll flyt faster when horizontal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom