new beams?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

ummm if thats the new beams it looks kinda sucky.
and if the beta testers havent said anything about that they need to open there eyes.......

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't really suck, for one harsens took that screen at the lowest res halflife can go(under 640x480). Also, hars+zero just implented it, they will probably tweak it.

Best answers
The picture is in 400x300 software mode... The attachments are not in place yet, so the beam is in the wrong position, the beam is a quick sprite i got from Zero to test with. So, this is all WIP. The testers don't even have this one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
The picture is in 400x300 software mode... The attachments are not in place yet, so the beam is in the wrong position, the beam is a quick sprite i got from Zero to test with. So, this is all WIP. The testers don't even have this one.
lol my bad

Best answers
I think the beam looks kinda cool, it looks like theres more weight on the top of the shot though. Like rounded more, looks kinda odd.

Best answers
Man dont diss Esf they making the mod for u to play, you think u can make better

Best answers
I'm not dissing anything :S. Just trying to give my suggestion thats all

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Super Chain
Man dont diss Esf they making the mod for u to play, you think u can make better
shut up heffa!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like hars said, its a temp sprite. Its just to give you an idea how the new esf beams will look. Think of it as a sketch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks a likke off but as hars said its work in progress and it looks way better than a big blue bar coming out of his hand its the little things that count!

BrunO

Best answers
If thats just a "sketch"..just think how the new one will look. I thought the one he put up there now looked rather good..guess that was just me though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks really cool!! I dunno what u guys are talkin bout!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
I think it looks really cool!! I dunno what u guys are talkin bout!!
i dont know it just knida looks cheep looking but they will make it better :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on it will look nice when its done.. i mean has harsens ever let us down?? i think not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom