gohan

Best answers
hey do you guys have some in game of gohan or somn or maybe his ssj form done at least some screens to show

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan is in the process of being put ingame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was wondering what attacks will Gohan have. and have you decided on what Piccolos transformation will be.

BrunO

Best answers
I think piccolos transformation should be like a uh.....combination of him and Dende, like dende and him would try to combine, but the process gets messed up and dende is stuck to his back, so its like a double fighter, so everytime u fire forward, dende is firing backwards (not a suggestion for the new release, just some humor).:)

Best answers
This was an idea I had a while ago.
When a namekian has a very high Power Level, his body begins to glow. When the fighter releases all this energy, his body glows red, and his Power Level sky-rockets.
However, staying like this hurts, and you can only keep it up for as long as you health bar lasts.
Also, all your actions are faster, because the power makes you really mad. Power corrupts, and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
Obviously it's called Namekian Flame.

Best answers
gohan will prob have masenko and kamehamha :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u all know what gohans attacks are... i mean there already in just the model isnt..

unless the team adds more attacks

Best answers
if he is only getten them 2 attacks he should get a added thing. something that makes him diffrent... a ki sheild or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is that they will have Masenko, Kamehameha, and the Ki Shield!! Although, Ive never actually seen Gohan use the Ki Shield in the show!! Where did that come from anyways?!?!

Best answers
The ki shield was used when Gohan was trying to protect Krillen and piccalo from being sucked up into The Dead Zone in garlic Jr Saga

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Gohan had an attack where he sent multiple homing beams out from his body, he used it against the Cell Jrs. Would it be possible to include that in the game?

Best answers
It's the young gohan, right? And if so, will mystic (or whatever the hell it is) gohan be implemented?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the young gohan, right? And if so, will mystic (or whatever the hell it is) gohan be implemented?
My guess is that no, Mystic Gohan will not be implemented but would a team member like to comment on that?

Best answers
I can't believe none of you added this lol:

Gohan also used enegy shield in trunks movie.

(he is fighting andriods, flies to middle of screen, moves his hand [he only has one] in a half circle, and when it is in the middle of the air, he pulls it down, yelling "ENERGY SHIELD")

He kinda did that in vain, because he dies 2 minutes later...

Best answers
I might of said it, but i have the japanese version, so i wouldn't know what the hell the translation was.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the multiple beam thingy for gohan wouldnt be a good idea cause the only reason they gave the follow beam to krillin is cause he's a weaker character and that helps balance him out, but gohan is one of the stronger characters so it wud make him a whole lot better

Best answers
...to you ghostfacekllah!!!

The little advance krillin has with the kakusan ha shouldnt be taken away!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said his attak shuldent be taken away, someone suggested that gohan had a simmilar attak and that he shudent, i think krillin shud have the attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom