Voices

Best answers
Ok...i was wondering why the voices are in english. I think the japanese voices are way better, and i'm sure i'm not the only DBZ fan that think like that. Sound is what make the difference between good and great games. Plus, they should be a ''lock on'', were you are always facing the other when close to an enemy to do melee attack, cause they are too easy to dodge and they should be used a lot more. And when you get too far, the ''lock on'' state is cancelled. It will help a lot for melee.

I only wish to help you guys. See ya.

Best answers
Originally posted by Forsaken One
Ok...i was wondering why the voices are in english. I think the japanese voices are way better, and i'm sure i'm not the only DBZ fan that think like that. Sound is what make the difference between good and great games. Plus, they should be a ''lock on'', were you are always facing the other when close to an enemy to do melee attack, cause they are too easy to dodge and they should be used a lot more. And when you get too far, the ''lock on'' state is cancelled. It will help a lot for melee.

I only wish to help you guys. See ya.
umm about the voices.....i think that the japanese voices are too light.......hurts ma' ears :cry:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh they shud hav like a lock on for wen u r using melee...but if u did how wud ppl get away from it??? i agreee they shud hav some thing so u actually do something...good idea

Best answers
...in next version you can choose between both languages!!!
That would own!!!

And i agree the japanese voices are too light,like wimen!!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they are women aparently.....goku and his kids voices are done by a women....i like the english ones personally....the cheap dubbed dbz movies sounds are the worst.....sepcially picolos voice its like.....****

Best answers
yeah japanesa are a little.... .... weird..................
like vegeta saying kakkarotto real fast i dont like it

about the Melee, they should make it stronger, and they must be faster, or something like
punch,punch,kick,elbow combo's that do more damage and that you are paralyzed/stunned for a few seconds,.... bye bye

Best answers
It was said about 495654235 times, that there should be other meelee attacks and/or combos. But this is too much work for the beta! maybe later...
Personally I agree about this stuff (being stunned...) you said

Best answers
I'd prefer English voices a bit: for people who don't watch DBZ, the English voices would be clearer and easier to understand. Like I know "Spirit Bomb" won't be as fast as "Special Beam Cannon," and it would be easy to attach Solar Flare to blinding.

I just think it's easier to distinguish the attacks, or if you don't watch DBZ, guess at their meaning.

Best answers
Hehe, actually, Goku voice in japanese IS a woman one...i know that they can be anoying, i just think the english one are...exagerated. And for the lock on, say that if you manage to get far enought, it disable. Stunning is a good idea too.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
And what does the voices have to do with the quality of the mod?
Absolutley nothing.
They made a decision to use the japanese voices..which I would prefer..but they made a bad mod....

Man..
That was just a stupid thing for you to say....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dmz is ****....if a game has **** sound it makes the game ****.....its annoying and the combo system in dmz...is just ****..its stupid and ps dun do nething....and its like slow

Best answers
... I was brought up on English Dragon Ball Z voices, not the Japanese voices. The only thing that sounds right to me is the English voices. And Special Beam Cannon.... that was the first episode i saw cos i missed the first few... it nearly put me off watching it. But i dunno.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The english voices are garbage....vegeta sounds likes 40 year old chain smoker...

He actualyl sounds DECENT with his original voice..
Piccolo sounds intelligent...
Krillin isn't annoying with his original voice..
Yamucha isn't annoying and whiney..
Furiza has a male voice..like he's supposed to
King Cold doesn't have a weird english accent

I DO like Cell's english voice, though..
Dameon Clark did a freakin awesome job with the character..
terrific voice actor

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i meant to say was that this mod is better than thiers and i think it wud be mush easier to get used to the english voices than play a ****py mod

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No flaming DMZ.

We try not to do that in here, remember.

It's your personal opinion, and that's that. While I have bashed DMZ in the past, I try not to let it get any further than neccessary.

Keep it clean, kiddies.

Best answers
Yep i think i saw somewhere that you can choose wich languages voices you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom