Mmm! Chocolate!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just gotta say that, that Chocolate model looks good. i really like it. Yes really basic but I'm glad your adding it to the game :) If you haven't seen it already its in PcJoes Dev J. Good job Tark, Good job Joe :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty sweet, but one quick question, how long will u be stuck as a bar of chocolate? until u get pumeled by everyone on the screen and die or some sort of time limit that relates to ur power level vs his?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure... Im assuming once you get turned into chocolate, your dead, you can respand, and buu can eat you... or leave you there to spoil and rot.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice chocolate model, PcJoe and Tark, looks good enough to eat, in fact....;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn Sweet model (pun intended!)

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more question, when buu eats the chocolate, would he gain strength or wud it just count as a frag?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rot??

i didnt think chocolate could rot...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also (like i just said on the irc) it would be cool if buu turned the person into a chocolate shaped verson of there charater.. (just like what he did with dabura)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also (like i just said on the irc) it would be cool if buu turned the person into a chocolate shaped verson of there charater.. (just like what he did with dabura)
That would be too hard!! They would have to make a model for every character!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah.....

my god pc is on a se x rampage on the irc chat....... O_O

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it would take too much time, and wouldn't have that big of an advantage... too much work for one attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would look kind of funny but useless so i guess its not needed......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It would be cool really but its really useless as you said hibiki. Though I'm no modeling pro but (No flames plz) really all you have to do is scale down the model and flatten it or am I wrong?

Best answers
Im sorry im just to lazy to read other posts... will you be able to move when in this forum? And will you put in animations of buu eating u???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yeah.. and reskin it..
Yeah but the skin wouldn't be that hard just use a chocolate chip cookie texture or maybe I'm wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it wouldnt be hard at all... cause u already have a skin map for the model... just edit the skin and put it back on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom