ride that beam!

Best answers
although this may be that last realse of ESF i thought i might suggest this

i saw on DBZ that they could control there beams really well and chase the person with the beam making it able to do quite sharp turns and even do a 180 and come back to towards the "beam user"

the only way to have full controll over the beam would to pilot the beam head itself so you could have a 1st/3rd person view inside/ontop of the beam head and move it around. i think you shouldent have contol of its speed it should move at the same speed it has been set.

i think this would make a nice feture because long range beams would be alot less avoidable and you could chase the oppoment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea
everyone would hide behind a rock and shoot the beam from there like the redemer in ut

Best answers
Isn't it possible too make some kind of map which shows the power levels from above the map (dots: the bigger the dot, the higher is the power level or something). Then you could steer the beam using the map. That way you can't just hide behind a rock and shoot everyone who you can't see, cause you you don't know their exact position. The beam would go over or under a guy then very often. **** idea or not?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like it may take a lot of doing, but with the addition of the scouter, it may be possible. Team?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that would be funy.. to control beam.. like aiming beams lol.. but would sux .. at same time..

pohs stop spamming: just posting to say it suxk is considered spamming.

Best answers
...i think its not!!!
Just tell everyone that he should stop spamming is just the same!!!

And my name is not pohs that sounds like ....mh...i better not say this word on the forums!!!;)

So if i think the idea sux(cause i dont like the UT redemer,cause its a spamer weapon,and beam ride its much like the redemer) i could tell cause its my opinion and no ****in spam!!!

Best answers
it could be nice, but then the other fighters have a chance lo charge their attacks and shoot you :( , but still a nice idea

Best answers
I think thats a okay idea. But only Krillin could do taht remember. It's like a special techunique of his used aganist Garlic Jr and Picolo or how ever u spell his name i think he did i forgot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm the only attack that has THAT much manuverability is krillins homing beam attack thing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if each character had one beam like that it'd be alright.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, that is a pretty dumb idea, but they cud have it so that when ur stronger the beams r easier to control

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah just what we need a buch of vegetas with super controllable beams....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom