goku skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really good but i think the face skin tone is a little out compared with his neck and stuff.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that pritty much explains that, I really like the eyes you have done and the curling down eyebrows.

BrunO

Best answers
Nice skin. He does look a little like a chipmunk, though. That may be an issue with the model around the checks and not the skin, dunno....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face needs some work still, rest of the body is good though, keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job Zero, but what ever happened to the tree of might map?!?! Too many rspeeds?!?!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Good skin job [ESF]Zero, however, i FINALLY figured out what i think is wrong about the model "NOT the skin!" Akira's character's always have quite large ears................ wheres Goku's? hmmmm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We suggested putting on the ears when Goku was being remodeled but it wouldn't have been worth the bother Pcjoe said and you wont be that close in the new beta and you will only see gokus back. Well thats what i heard.

BrunO

Best answers
...the ears arent that important!!!

They are....only a bit....but nothing compared with the rest which is kinda great i think!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i think the details in the face are good.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing, but that is more for PcJoe, the logo needs to be on his shirt, the logo of King Kai/Master Roshi, it seems so empte now :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But goku dosnt always have the logo on his clothes i dont think. so i think its ok but i would preferr him with the logo!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I better like The Old One!!
so if we areant having the old one im never going to play goku but its fine (that goku that u have made)
really like it but not as good as the old one!

hey maybee u should try study some pics with goku!

just try it.

it really helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom