Trunks

Android 18

A
I think Trunks should have more attacks and his "Burning Attack" should be more powerful or are they already working on this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a beta so all the attacks arnt done yet so just relax :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
He probably IS getting new and better attacks.....he was thrown together at the last minute, from what I've heard...

I dont think too many people'll be disappointed.

Android 18

A
Ok, it's just that Trunks is my fav except his only good move is finalflash and the burning attack is really lame:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does Trunks not have an attacked called the Finishing buster or something liek that, well if he does he should get that! Trunks was not completed when implemented just like all the other characters so you should be happy when the beta comes out from what i here there is way more than what we expected in it!

NOTE: DONT ASK WHEN ITS OUT ;)

BrunO

Best answers
Trunks is awesome in ESF, that burning attack is perfect when someone comes into a server and goes to fire a beam at you lol, you can turn and fire a full beam before theirs even reaches you.

*edit- By the way bruno that sig kicks ass, lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the Burning attack in Alpha 2.0 is good for annoying people, and pretty much just stinging them. Of course, by the time they can charge up that Final Flash, or god forbid the Spirit Bomb (teeheehee :D) you can hit them enough times with that nice little Burning Attack to take them out. And I'm just talking about a few minutes after you join the server (I usually have about 30 min to play at a time on average...but I won't be playing for a while :().

ultrassj_vegeta

U
trunks does have new moves...remember he can use his sword now....sweet...u guys eva played mgs2 wen u get the sword....thats sweet i must say....yeh finishing buster is an attack...he holds his hands out and says finishing buster.....burning attack is a pain in the ass..u try and charge a massive beam..and theres this **** ass person shooting u and kills u b4 u can do nething

Best answers
...2 you! Trunks would be able to use his sword will own!!!

I think the finishing buster is that attack he uses when he defeats freeza or not?

Best answers
Can't wait to use that sword, yet i know its gonna have its problems, i just know it lol. It'll be like having that sv_airaccelerate -10 thingy on, then you hurling at them with a crowbar, aww.

Best answers
Nothing off topic here suprisingly. Its all about trunks the entire way, i'm kinda suprised actually, but you ruined the whole thread :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like mentioned mush b4, each character shud have a specialized melee attack. and r u sure trunks is gona be able to use the sword?

Best answers
Yes, they've already shown a screen shot of trunks flying with a sword on his back, not to mention they even said he'll be able to use it.

btw you suck, sigs kick ass :smile:. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GundamSeph
By the way bruno that sig kicks ass, lol
Thanx yours is cool to you always seem to have the highest quality pics in yours!! me is jealous :D

(-On Topic-)
If Trunks can use his Sword in melee does that not give him a very big advatage in melee. and also i think they should give him the Finishing Buster only when he is SSJ just like vegetas Final Flash.

BrunO

Best answers
No way, yours seem to have a kinda flowlyness to them, makes them blend together nicer, thats my thought though.

Best answers
in dbz does trunks even USE final flash?? i remember him using finishing buster and that one with all the squiggly lines (the one that set frieza up to be cut in half, followed by tiny bits, followed by all of his cells being fried to a slight crisp)

i hope that "final flash" of trunks is actually a cheap demonstration of finishing buster or whatever that thing is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom