Super Speed

Best answers
In the show, fighters teleport(like we have in the game) but they don't reappear immediately(like we have in the game).
I think you should let us turn invisible, so it looks like we teleported. Then while we're invisable we can go anywhere, but not attack.
But before you say people can cheat, there should be a bar that counts down rather quickly, but not too quick, and when that stops you drop out of Super-Speed and reappear.

Best answers
ROFLMAOPIMPTIME

that could be soooooooo FUNNY, inviseble, lol
-------------
Sorry I just needed to say it.........
-------------

It could be funny, but i think it will be very mean to make it in the game ....

i dont know how others feel about this, but thats what i fell, no defence
---------

ROFLMAOPIMPTIME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think this would be a good idea, ENLESS you cant shoot or punch, then it would be fair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
useless idea
even if you´re invisable, you can be seen on the scouter :S

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even with the scouter it would be hard to tell where thay are

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb on the scouter u cud hav like it beeping....and stuff...if they were closer it wud beep faster and it wud still show up...so u kno wen they are coming and stuff....like diff colour on scouter to say they invis....mayb only do this for melee...coz in the show they only use this for surprise meleee attacks....but it'd be kinda weird...i mean ur just traveling slow.. and invis...but in the show the flying really fast and u can't see....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scouter alreaady shows how close they are :\
but its still hard too tell

Best answers
...i dont like the idea and i think its useless!!!
Like when krillin uses it(it would be unlike to the show)!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goin invisible wud be cool, but u shuldnt be able to attack when invisible. and the game is based on the show, its jsut based on dbz characters and thier attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh but what stops a person from blowing up the area around the person? :p

kind of defeats the perpouse of going invisible if u get killed by a stray blast....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only way i see we chould have @super speed@ would be a single player game when u can use @bullet time@ like on max payne, when u kill someone u get abit more bullet time to use (like 5 more seconds)

but as i said, only would work on single player game, but there is none, now i have gone and got all the n00b ppl happy cos i said @single player@ oops....

Best answers
...and another time i agree to you, akuma!!!
4 singleplayer it would own...but since the team wouldnt make one its useless!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
In the show, fighters teleport(like we have in the game) but they don't reappear immediately(like we have in the game).
I think you should let us turn invisible, so it looks like we teleported. Then while we're invisable we can go anywhere, but not attack.
But before you say people can cheat, there should be a bar that counts down rather quickly, but not too quick, and when that stops you drop out of Super-Speed and reappear.
I'm positive he said , not attack to those who keep saying it.

@Hibiki, the player should be smart enough to escape the explosion, but if the other guy blew an area around him, it could be looked at like anticipation. Like when gohan came out of the water and was hit by Dabura. Thats kinda how it might work.

@akuma, Why? Why is that the only way you could see it. I can easily see super speed and its not hard to code. Just hyper hyper hyper turbo.

Best answers
maybe u could do the same thing like bfp.
where u double tap and u teleport a bit, cause i think its ****ed pressing a button first and then u can move like that , i dont like that.

(i'm n00b ....)

Best answers
i think the invisible idea is good because it wont be used as often as some of you might think. Seeing as it basicly speeds you up you have to think faster and increase reaction speed like the series.So with time you can actually get better with it. The problem with the double tap is they are limited in where they can go and takes little skill. But the code might be a bit harder....

Best answers
Right to clarify.

You couldn't attack.
It only lasts so long, like ten secs.
You don't move any faster than, say, turbo.

It really only makes you invisible, but it looks like you porting. It means you can get a quick upper-hand.
Like, If your shooting at somone and you keep missing, you go into super-speed. After ten-secs you can reappear behind them, and they won't know it. SO you have the element of surprise.

Also, it would be cool if you could hold a Ki attack while in super-speed, so you could hit them real quick before they can respond.

If you want it could make you faster, but I just meant invisability.

Best answers
i dont like this idea... its too complicated... I like the teleporting how it is now..... but the fighting could deffinetly improve.....
good idea tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom