Regeneration

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know some people have mentioned this before, and I thought I'd bring it up to close attention. Because we all know regeneration for Piccolo and Boo would own :yes: . What I was wondering was how you could get it in the code? I think you would have to integrate MilkShape into ESF, or something like this... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh all u would need to do is make it so picco and buu and cell gain health ever second... not that hard

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
uhh all u would need to do is make it so picco and buu and cell gain health ever second... not that hard
yeah, and it'd use up some ki too.

Best answers
there is no need for it to use up ki. i mean the power of most of the shoots will kill insta.

Best answers
One qustion what well u need regeneration for anyways it's not liek tehre arm is going to be blown apart or something well it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh... Cucumba, how can YOU decide what I meant? I didn't mean regeneration of hit points! Why else would I mention integrating MilkShape 3D into ESF?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you'd know that HL cant handle severed limbs without TONS of code that harSens doesn't have time for. Didn't you? ;)

Best answers
i'm not sure about tons of code...but quite a bit. But it would be cool if they did but i doubt they would.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its possible to do this..but every limb wouldbe a separate model..and getting them to animate properly would be a nightmare

Like I mentioned in the previous regeneration thread....regeneration would only work if limbs could be removed..
and the easiest way to do that is to make a soldier of fortune mod..maybe even jedi knight 2...

The EASIESt regeneration that they could do is HP regeneration..but nobody could heal themselves.

So....there probably won't be regeneration of any kind unless the team feels like dumping a big load of work on themselves.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmm mayb they shud just make it if u get hit by a beam of a certain level then the model just switches to something without an arm.....but then afta switchin models u'd hav to make it so u can't do certain attacks that require both arms....so i dunno how that wud be dun..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom