ESF team should look more in the suggstions forum+ENERGY KI HEALS SO WHY NOT hp too!!

Best answers
ya! Im just asking if you would accept life regeneration in esf. but it would be based on a special equation that would determine the speed of the regen

it would be very very slow. and the speed of the regen depends on the percentage of hitpoints. if its just a scratch meaning still high hp, life regen would be a bit quicker. But if it were a heavy damage and you have a low hp. it would be hard for life regen to heal for you.

so,

-If the hp is high, the higher the speed of regeneration
example 1 hp every 10 sec

-if the hp is very low (heavy wounds etc.) the lower the speed of regeneration
example 1 hp every 2 minutes

this would be my suggestion for this kind of healing. "SLOW HEALING." because if regen would have a higher heal rating most poeple would depend on it which is not so good. most probably poeple would hide in the corners of the map. so the best solution is slow healing

and for cell and buu's case they will have a constant speed of life regen. Maybe equal to the speed of maybe 50% of their hp

can anybody tell me if this would be implemented???(mastasurf?, deverz, anyone from the ESF TEAM ?!?!?!?)

and I think its stupid if you have regenerating energy w/o life regeneration dont you think.

thank you.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regeneration has been mentioned countless times and everytime it has sucked
same with this

Best answers
So has it been implemented? or esf team refuses.

well I forgot to mention that it would be on all characters and not just buu and cell

anyways thanks deverz

Best answers
...is....mh....not good...not bad....but more bad then good...i hope it wouldnt be implemented!!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Regeneration would only be very cool if limbs could be removed.

None of the characters could regenerate their health or number of hits that they can take......they could only regenerate body parts.

Only the senzu beans or a healer could regenerate health

Best answers
That wouldn't be so bad. In DBZ if there's enough time between battles, people usually come into them pretty fresh.

It's not like you could just hide in a corner and regen, anyways. Every moment you're not out there killing someone means you're losing PL (relative to other people: they're gaining PL while you stay still). So it would be a trade off to try and hide or dodge.

It might not work in ESF, but it's worth a thought or two at least.

Best answers
well guys. post your comments for improvements regarding on how esf chars should regen

my suggestion would be if hp is 1 it would not regenerate anymore
(or 1% of hitpoints)

because you have a major mondo wound/damage and your terminal :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The only way I see regeneration working is if this was a soldier of fortune mod and you had limb damage

then people like buu, cell and piccolo could regnerate their limbs

we already have sensu's which heal..
and, for teamplay...they could add the healing characters like dende or kibito......they'd basically be the medics

Other than that.....it just wouldn't work out very well

Best answers
With the thing with the limbs!
Then regen would work perfectly!!!
But simply hp generation sucks!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hp regeneration is kinda stupid, but in some levels u cant get senzu beans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom