news?

Best answers
heh any new news on the way? i look at dev section ya. but thought there would be some new news by now bleh. i guess that is a good sign that you guys are hard at work

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its worth the wait, this isn't no alpha 1.8 to alpha 2.0, it atlmost feels like a completly different mod. Also, alpha 2.0 had a lot of uncomplete stuff in it, which we are trying to complete.

Best answers
glad to hear u guys are workin on hard on it:yes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wouldn't believe how different it feels.

And as half assed as a WIP can be, the damn in-team feels more polished than 2.0, LOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe what are you working on at the moment?

I wouldnt mind seeing an update of the piccolo skin **hint hint **masta**hint hint

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say the team shud be chained down to computers and forced to work for table s****s

Best answers
Or hire some mexicans to do most of the work. Like Hibiki dose to stay with as many posts as posible. :tired:

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
You wouldn't believe how different it feels.

And as half assed as a WIP can be, the damn in-team feels more polished than 2.0, LOL.
First off, Cucumba!, you said in that other thread you follow the rules and never swear, ahem, cough... And of course the team is working hard on the project, or at least what I think, because if they reported on all of the new things, it would spoil any surprises that they have instor for us. Besides, they are working on that promo video, right?

by Cucumba!: "I act with personal responsibility and do not curse here." yup, mmhm, sure...I really believe you...(just joking around lol )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can say it on TV, you can say it here.

The F bomb, is inappropriate.

/me smacks you.

Besides, who would want half a donkey :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how come CR** is filtered its sasyable on TV. I dont wanna sound like an ass but come on.

BrunO

Best answers
:shocked: wat seriously, wow, it's been that long, well then it'll be out soon i'd say if people are wondering, but just to say i'm not asking whne the realise is incase u accuse me of doin that cause the truth is no one knos, or is it the truth is out there,, wayways u know wat i mean

Best answers
No, more like screenshots soon, thats about it, mod aint gonna be done for atleast 2 more months I think. Alot is done yes, but not that much, many bugs also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
:\

**** will be gone as soon as I get home from work.

Happy?
Your not a bad lad are ya! Thanx giving the people what they want CRAP! :D
Cumumba!=The Peoples Admin!

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's been about 3 years now. :D I hope it's better than Daikatana when that was released. :\ ;( :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom