hmm good

Best answers
that would be pretty cool with Krillen if he grea hair, I mean face it as Earth's most powerful warrior he doesn't give much out, but the hairdo is quite nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sence when has krillin been the strongest fighter???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
sence when has krillin been the strongest fighter???
He said EARTH'S strongest fighter!!!

BrunO

Best answers
at one point in time back in dragon ball he was stronger than goku only for a bit and not by far but it was noticable

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is the stongest HUMAN fighter. And what does him having grey hair have anything to do with... well anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spammed, and in the wrong section. Gonna be closed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GF Trunks, that was sensless spam. My 56ghey doesn't digest spam well. Think of the modems.

Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO

He said EARTH'S strongest fighter!!!

BrunO
seeing as both GOHAN, TRUNKS, and GOTEN were born on earth they are earthlings, that makes Gohan earths strongest warrior. And also he wouldn't be the strongest human either becuase Ubuu would be(he is infact human).

This is a useless topic. With some of the dumbest things you could post.

Best answers
back tothe original thing i think krillian looks like prat with heair he looks so serious, like i used to relly ike krilian cause off destucto disk bt when he grew hair my respect towards him lessened

Best answers
Actually I accidently placed this as a new topic instread of a reply so tahts why....... Anyway i was replying to the question abot what Krillen should have as a transformation in the new version. I think that he should transform into a stronger version with hair.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin doesnt actually transform in the show, sure he grows hair and gets his sleeping power released, but he doesnt actually transform

Banned
Banned
Best answers
We all KNOW THIS already...

BUT...

For the sake of gameplay and balance issues..he gets a transformation in this GAME..

Games are meant to be FUN when played.....
Most games are not designed for the die-hard fans.....the ones that are usualyl aren't very fun unless you're one of the die-hards...

So...to keep the game fun...they break accuracy and give Kurririn a transformation.

Best answers
actully earth strongest fighter is goku its not oragin of the person but were their at

goku even gave his life many many times to save it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom