a suggestion for all fan of esf and the makers of the esf mod

Best answers
just so ya guys now (pointing my fingers to the creators) if you wait to long of relese the beta people may get tired of waiting and give up the playing and such things, of esf, and that would not be THAT fun wouldnt it?

what about relesing a new alpha, so people don't get tired and such things.

and when you have realesed a new alpha or something you could go on with the beta and fix everything, put things together, what do i now :)

(okey, who could get bored of ESF???:p)

(pointing my finger to the other esf fans)
don't you agree with me??? if they wait to long it want be a that big news anymore, just like it become with the pcgame duke nukem forever....

please.... dont kick me for this thread but i trhink its kind of important =)

//Gazoline - The biggest fan of esf :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would people leave, they would just want it more, and if they do leave they'll be back ;). They wont release anything before the 1.1 comes out, yea you know they will have a last minute fix :p, but with everything there pumping into this game, I say there gonna forget a lot of things.

Why would you want another incomplete alpha you wont even have SSJ's, currently the beta testers say its unstable, less stable than DMZ.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dont believe everything you hear

This thread doesnt warrant the bandwith its already using, and it'll just turn into smeg. Quit telling/suggesting/asking for a release, Surely you realise there MUST be a reason for the wait?
If it helps ease the pain, i CAN tell you, that the it WILL be worth it, now sit back and relax

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom