About a new game mode!!!

Best answers
Hm...were shall i start....ok...i ve allready said this on the mapping area shortly...perhaps you remember!!!

It would be cool,from my point of view,to put in a game mode like "king of the hills", and i was thinking of using a gravity room, so you can put this both things together!!!

Like:

1. Its a team based mode(shurly you can play it 1on1or something like that)

2.The teams fight each other like in the deathmatch

3.In the middle of the map there is gravity room

4.when you re in the Gravity Room( when you hold it) you gain pl the whole time and...every...perhaps 1minute you get a few frags/points

5.when two persons(or more) are in the gravity room (from different teams) nothing happens until 1 person left

6.when you kill in the gravity room you get a big bonus on your pl

Let me think what you think of the idea and perhaps add suggestions to this!

*I dont think that this was mentioned before,but if it was or the idea sucks in your eyes close it!!!*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*smacks you*
there arent going to be any new modes in the next release apart from capture the dragon balls so tehre was no point in typing that out it was just a waste of you own time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about the idea, that you can´t fly in the gravity room?

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
*smacks you*
there arent going to be any new modes in the next release apart from capture the dragon balls
Surely it wasnt for the next release,cause like everyone else i didnt want that the release is in 8-9month!!!
But perhaps for a release after beta1!!!

Best answers
I like that idea.. sounds like fun

maybe it should be all melee in the gravity room, weapons disabled, flying disabled...

that sounds good...

Best answers
I like it!
I posted some other new-game-mode-suggestions today, but they've not appeared in the forum yet... So I'll repeat them here without explination:
.) Last Man Standing
.) Last Team Standing (you know what I mean!)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cud have one whole level thats a gravity room type thingy where u cant fly or use beams. that wud hafta be after the melee is improved

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah koth is mode ment for a shoot em up game... not for a flying dbz action game...

just doesnt fit in...

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
u cud have one whole level thats a gravity room type thingy where u cant fly or use beams.
But in the sereis ,the gravity room, there you can fly and use beam attacks!!!

I think it should cost a lot of ki when your in the room and you only can fly with turbo on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom