2 Handed Charge Blast

Best answers
:D Over the last few episodes in America[USA USA USA] I noticed that vegeta had a blast that he use both hands and i think they should add that so if someones charging at you you can quickly shoot em.

Retired
Best answers
done....we have already implemented a "generic" ki beam for all chars, thier week (based on pl still) but thier fast and little to no charge time.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I've always hoped ESF would have weak Ki beams, what better way to show off your superiority than to blow back someones FF with a weak Ki beam! But are they like regular beams, as in you can have a powerstruggle with them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could, but they are half the strength of the current burning attack, LOL :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good that they're putting that in cause every character in dbz can just shoot generic beams, its not like goku can only use the kamehameha and spirit bomb.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh that'd be cool.....generic beams...wat about big balls of ki that arn't signature moves....wat about them?? coz they charge quicker and faster but u can't control them.....

Best answers
...to the small charged hand beam,every char gets now!

Will you be able to pump energy in it if in a PS(cause it isnt charged)?

Best answers
this is the sort of beams i was talking about a while ago.

i suggested (when you have ki balls as your weapon) primary fire for little crap, fast balls and sec. fire for two handed "quick charged" ki balls. like pohs said vegeta does them in the buu saga, AND when majin vegeta and goku fight they do PS with them, so I think it would be a great addition as all players could do it and you should only need to code it once shouldn't you?

It has my yes vote anyway.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The small generic beam is in. It is like other ki beams, just weak. They are color coordinated by character (Cell shoots green ones, the Saiyans shoot yellow, Frieza pink etc . . .) and you can pump ki into them as they fire by holding attack1.

Best answers
I like that idea..... generic beams would be a good idea.... instead of the useless weak inacurate Ki blasts.... i'd rather punch the person then use the Ki blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the crap blasts are still in there if im not mistaken..

Best answers
....would make them faster,that would be like the renzenko dans and that would be cool!!!

Best answers
the fast crap ki balls might make major lag, but i can still vouch for them :) showering them down at people would be cool.

Yay for putting in the generic beams! They ARE reading our ideas! (and using them!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom