got a New Idea guys!

Best answers
Me and My m8 was talking, and thinking it would be kool to have a single player option in a future ESF Game, it would be amazing! But take ages and be hard, so im not emplying you should do it, another idea my m8 sudgested was a new option of Fusing. If two people where the same level or something, they could fuse, and if one was stronger than the other he would be in control and could 'Un-Fuse' Here's and example.

Goku and Vegeta fuse together to make Gojeta (Im not sure how to spell it) and because Goku would be stronger, then person in control of Goku would control them, then the other pesron could be in control of pwering up his charcter to make the fuse 'More Powerful' they would have a mix of moves, i.e Kamahamaha and Vegetas finisher. Then when they were borried, Vegeta could say, Lets un-fuse, and Goku could un fuse them and they would be single again. Its just an idea, so please guys, dont start spamming this thread saying how annoyed you are about me and stuff.

From Guru-San

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as you just said, there will be no singleplayer-mode

and your second idea isn´t that new
also discussed before
the problem is the controll over the fused character
by the way, there are only 2 known fusions: Gogeta and Gotenks
and since there is no Goten or ChibiTrunks, it´s only one
and because everyone wants to fuse, everyone will play Goku or Vegeta

sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also please read the rules when making a suggestion dont make topics like "My sweet Idea" or crap like that. Stick to tthe subject.

Best answers
that idea has been suggested quite a bit of times, and Firefly is right would u like to be stuck just going " oh lets press t so he can be stronger and i do nothing" NOT FAIR and vegetto would be a possible fushion firefly

Best answers
Chees guys, im sorry, but this is a sugestion thread, not a 'All Flame Guru' Thread, i was just sudgesting. Im sorry.

From Guru-San :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom