Defensive special moves

Best answers
I don't know if the characters have many defensive special moves in the cartoons, but it would be good if they could each have one. The solar flare in the alpha was good fun to use and very effective to stop someone from fighting and put them on the run.

What does everyone else think of this idea?

Best answers
no ones gonna run from a solar flare dude those barely work anyway all u hafta do is turn around

Best answers
If no one runs from solar flares, that makes them effective because they will get hit by them. And if you use a little tactic in your play, you can be on the other side of the map and teleport across to in front of someone engaged in battle and shoot the flare off in front of them.

They were working charms at the LAN i played on. A 1/2 full flare would white someone's screen for about 30 secs at least, pretty good if you ask me.

Best answers
yea, it takes way too long to charge and it dont even hurt the enemy.... but when ur at a high PL it goes faster... but why would u need to use it when ur that strong?

Best answers
why need solar flare at high PL? - perhaps you have very low health and about to die, lose SSJ etc. solar flare will let you escape the big battle.

this thread wasnt just about the solar flare, it's for all the characters and any defensive moves they could have. that other thread about gohans shield thing sounds good too. (having it work like a PS and if you win it deflects the beam)

Oh, and i never suggested this before but its about Picollos levels. Maybe he could start with all his weighted clothes on and then he throws them off and gets faster/stronger as a level up? Maybe someone already said it.

BTW How many levels of SSJ is there ever going to be? only 1?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the solar flair shud be almost instant to charge, it wud add a twist to the game, and gohans shield thingy is a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom