Solar Flare Idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the solar flare should paralyze the person/s it effects. More realism to the show. It would also be cool to have animations for it, ex. eye blocking. :D

:Edit: But to make the solar flare used only as a get away technique, it disables all attacks from the person who shot it untill the solar flasre wears off.

Best answers
...the paralyzing idea is not a bad one but to this:

:Edit: But to make the solar flare used only as a get away technique, it disables all attacks from the person who shot it untill the solar flasre wears off.
I dont like so much cause i think it isnt only a get away technique!!!

Best answers
the paralyzing sounds OK, but you might get taken out by someone stealing a free frag. that would be a bit sappy :(

Best answers
...suggestion to the solar flare!!!
It shall have a longer range,cause in the sereis it has a longer range,too!!!
And the longer your away from your enemy the shorter is the paralyzin and blending effect!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good idea! Actually, I think that's what I missed about the SF when I used it... Make it so you can't just kill someone for free... yeah.

Best answers
I like it.. thats good cept the disabled.... I honestly think there should be less beams and more fists and throws tho...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i guess it would be better than seeing the perfect affected by the solar flare flying artound, turning in every direction.. lol and when hes out of it hes flying the in wall..

that would make more sence for the solar flare.. but if vegeta cant use final flash when non ssj... hes gonna get beat the hell outta everyone... cuz the galit gun is weak (if they didnt make it stronger)

and the big bang isnt supposed to be strong...

Best answers
reconsidering the paralyzing effects, you could make it sometihng like:

Example: a full charge solar flare will blind your victim for 60 secs.
the paralyzing could last for a percentage (say 10 or 20 %) of the total blind time. That way, they cant move to start with, then they will wander around blind for the remainder of the time.

So if they cop a full SF, (example: 60 secs blindness) they might be paralyzed for 6-12 seconds, then remain blind for the other 54-48 secs.

Sound ok?

Best answers
paralyzing for a few sec would be fine.
but you still have to can use your weapons, cuz when your blinded it is cool to shoot in every direction. (maybe a lucky shot)
it think it is better if your speed will be decreased when your blinded!!.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by catfish
reconsidering the paralyzing effects, you could make it sometihng like:

Example: a full charge solar flare will blind your victim for 60 secs.
the paralyzing could last for a percentage (say 10 or 20 %) of the total blind time. That way, they cant move to start with, then they will wander around blind for the remainder of the time.

So if they cop a full SF, (example: 60 secs blindness) they might be paralyzed for 6-12 seconds, then remain blind for the other 54-48 secs.

Sound ok?
geez man a whole minute no offence but thats just lame upon lame upon lame.....i mean honestly do u kno how irritating it is in dmz wen u knocked out and stuff...can u imagine just sitting there for 60 secs doin nothing?!?

Best answers
well 60 secs was just an example time, solar flares last for a while in the show too, and the way it was setup for the alpha was pretty effective. You don't want it to be a really short blindness though. Perhaps making the store up time shorter (as suggested already) and lowering the blinding time would be a good idea.

As for DMZ knocked out, that sucks big time... but - being blind is not as bad because you can still actually move and shoot and not just lie there and get the hell kicked and punched out of you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me likes the paralize idea, that might be one suggestion that actually makes it in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, cause I never saw anyone who was flashed move, paralyse is cool. And a shorter load yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom