Turbo Idea!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I'm bringing this post back to life, I and many others thought it was a good doable idea.

When you use turbo you have to charge it, it charges at a semi fast rate, and gets faster the higher your pl is (includeing the turbo's effect). But this would pretty much make turbo the main part of the game because it will effect everything. This includes how high you jump, how fast you are, and how powerful you are.

Here's the chart:

-% Turbo - Can only happen when under 10 life, and are losing power.
Your stats decrease by certain %, once you reach zero you die since you have no life force.

0% Turbo
All statuses are normal.

10% Turbo
Stats increase by 10%.

25% Turbo
Stats increase by 25%.

50% Turbo
Stats increase by 50%.

75% Turbo
Stats increase by 75%.

100%
Stats increase by 100%.

110%
Stats increase by 110%, your stats are way above normal but with a risk to health.

So pretty much this is sortof an advantage and a great way to do things. Though this also means the game will be more religent on turbo.

You also may be wondering about the stats. heres a list:

Normal:
- Jumping - Like in the current Alpha (2.0)
- Speed - Like in the current Alpha (2.0)
- Strenght - Like in the current Alpha (2.0)

Up'ed:
- Jumping - Multiplyed by the current percent of the turbo.
- Speed - Multiplyed by the current percent of the turbo.
- Strenght - Multiplyed by the current percent of the turbo.

I hope you all like my idea, no spamming this thread will be allowed as I will report it to an moderater A.S.A.P!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hope you all like my idea, no spamming this thread will be allowed as I will report it to an moderater A.S.A.P!!!!

o_o lol o_o

EDIT:
*Dont push it F!*
Cheeseman

Best answers
...from you which i like!!!:yes:
And an suggestion for goku!
Then(with that turbo system) he can perhaps have the KAIOKEN when not ssj!
That he can go on a percantage of 220% or something like that!!!

BTW was happend to the old thread was it closed cause of spamming?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah they just didnt bring it over after the clean sweep. (The first one.)

But if goku were to have a 220% it would cause a huge strain on the body not even a SSJ can handle, well almost :D.

Best answers
the kao ken idea isnt so hot... too unfair, people will abuse Goku like they abuse Vegeta right now... I get into a server and all I see is Vegeta's, and the odd Piccolo or Trunks

Sonic's origional idea on the other hand sounds good... I like it.... juss sounds complex..... i like it tho

Retired
Best answers
if time permits we will probaly do a ability thing where each char has a special ability one of which being the kaio ken, dont worry itsd all figured out and balanced. but as for now it is at the bottom of the **** to do list

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So this means this idea is going to be the default way or turbo or not? Because that would be sweet if it was.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like a good idea, but how wud u choose how mush % u want to use? different buttons?

Best answers
that sounds sexy..... damn sonics got some amazing ideas pumpin thru his brain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah thats stupid who would use anything other than the 100 and 110% ones??

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a big thumbs up from me, SS. :yes:

Best answers
I assume with 10% turbo, your jumping power is 110%, not 10% as your calculations seem to say.

I think I'd prefer it if you just tapped the turbo button, rather than held it down, so you could multitask, or start a power up and then type a message.

vt

V
Originally posted by Hibiki
nah thats stupid who would use anything other than the 100 and 110% ones??
Well, im guessing if you wanted to hide your PL to suprise an opponent, it adds fun to the game, just some people have to be taught how to use it in a more of a "constructive" manner :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VT

Well, im guessing if you wanted to hide your PL to suprise an opponent, it adds fun to the game, just some people have to be taught how to use it in a more of a "constructive" manner :)
"constructive manner"
muahahahaha :talk:

most people i have seen just put on the turbo and shoot beam after beam on every living being on the map
some of them even don´t know how to spell "tactic" :D
by the way:
i flame NOBODY :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just forget, what i want to say
i like the idea :D

Best answers
Oh come on guys, this topic has been discussed for weeks now and there are always the same arguments. nothing new here... why don't you stop telling things on page #856238756, that have been mentioned at page 2 before??
PS: I'm talking about the thread "hiding pl". Everything you say here has been said there many times!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off FireFly you can always edit your post instead of making another.

Second off piccolo this idea was made by me like four months ago on the old forums, even before the sites layout change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom