Can you go in and out of SSJ?

Best answers
This is a question, not a suggestion. Don't move this.

I don't know about the other transformations (accept for frieza's where he kept changing, it actually started to piss me off when i was originally watching frieza saga) in this game but I definetly know you can go in and out of ssj. Are you guys making it so we can go in and out of it? I didn't like DMZ's version, where you were permanetly stuck with ssj unless you died. I need to know because that would be pretty neat.

Best answers
yeah you will be able to wich is going to be fun cause if you see a beam coming and there only a saiyan you turn ssj really quick and shoot a beam and there dead

Best answers
....keeping in mind it takes a few secs to charge attacks.

Sound Artist
Best answers
As long as your power level is at or above the required power level for a transformation you can go in and out. It does however take a few seconds to actually transform. Going back to normal, is instant.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, basically what freedom said.
When you first get the ability to go ssj, it will take awhile, but after awhile, its instant. You can also change out at any time, which causes some interesting battles:) I just came back from one... heres the stats-

Me Regular - 35 milish(with turbo)
Other player ssj 40 milish(with turbo)

me ssj - 115 mil(with turbo)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
heres the stats-

Me Regular - 35 milish(with turbo)
Other player ssj 40 milish(with turbo)

me ssj - 115 mil(with turbo)
so ssj is about 320% of your normal state?
that will be really interesting matches :)

Best answers
...the first few times going ssj take a little time,and after that you can go instant!
But whats about the other forms?
I mean when you got enough pl to go ssj2 or something like that, can you switch beetwenn all forms??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i figure that if u go ssj2 then u cant change back to ssj1, only back to normal

Best answers
wow nice topic. I look forward to powerstruggling a ssj in my reg form

Best answers
this is good news...

but shouldnt it be better that you can get stronger faster if you stay as reg? this would truly help out the underdog who came 50 frags too late and also even out the playing field !make it even faster) between the 45mil ssj guy and the 15mil regular.

btw my dedicated server is up:
IP: 192.168.0.1:27015
NAME: Muffin Man's Pile of Unlimited Ki

I try to keep it up for as long as possible, anyways see you guys there.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be the same as always, players who stay in turbo advance in power slower. Players who use it selectively advance faster. The difference would be that SSJ abusers will gain power even slower than turbo abusers. Tactics will be much more important.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by pundit
this is good news...

but shouldnt it be better that you can get stronger faster if you stay as reg? this would truly help out the underdog who came 50 frags too late and also even out the playing field !make it even faster) between the 45mil ssj guy and the 15mil regular.

btw my dedicated server is up:
IP: 192.168.0.1:27015
NAME: Muffin Man's Pile of Unlimited Ki

I try to keep it up for as long as possible, anyways see you guys there.
Its very easy to catch up. sometimes i have around 70/100 frags, and within 10 or so frags the other person is up to my pl.
The thing about the new esf is that once someoen hits ssj, pls just sky rocket. Basically, if your at pl... 5 mil(no ssj), and someone is at 30 mil(ssj), your pl will sky rocket every time you die, or attack the person. Another reason to turn off ssj, so people wont start hitting you and leaching your pl:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But can you change in and out of cells forms??

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It's an extremely good bet that they designed the transformation system to work the sme way for every character....less work that way

So..yes, I'd bet that you could change cell's froms ina similar fashion.

Best answers
We never saw him go back to another form on purpose, the only time he did was when he got the crap kicked out of him (along with andriod 18). His seem to be permanent unless he gets hit in the stomach real hard before he can fully digest 18 (cell has indigestion problems, i told him to take some pepto bismol but nooo..)

I dont know about going from ssj2 to ssj1 i dont recall seeing that at all. Ive seen them loose all their power but not by actual stages

Best answers
i have seen Goku "power down" from ssj2 to ssj1.....

"it was the time where he trained with gohan, in the HTC"

HE powered down after a little fight with gohan....

Best answers
nothing like info on the new version from someone on the team to hipe me up!

BTW will buu have a bunch of transformations too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom