Can someone make a video of someone goin ssj

Best answers
I wanna see someone go ssj and i bet a lot of of do so can one of you guys on the team plz make a video of someone goin ssj in game:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, right now, nothing happens!! U are frozen for a few seconds, and ure suddenly SSJ!! So, ure gonna have to wait a little longer for that vid!!

Best answers
you only freeze for a second i would think the animator would be drooling to get to do the transformation animations

and looking at your sig qute isnt it

Im Vegeta nor Goku Im the tool of your defeat -Gogeta movie 12

or something close to that

Best answers
good gosh are you really antoine!
Mister SSJ script!
because if you are...
thats cool.
I use it BTW (good job);D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, Ant, where are the loyal fans when we put up a poll?

Yeah, he's SSJ_Script Antoine.

Best answers
I have a better idea for a vid, make one of ESF going from its diffrent versions. Like: IN THE BEGINING THERE WAS ONLY 2 CHARACTERS(shot of vegeta and goku or who ever was in the begining), THEN CAME THE POWER STRUGLE(shot of two giant bloobs slaming into each other). But if my idea sucks I uderstand.:fight:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Your idea sucks :D
Naw..it's not bad...but it'd be kind of time consuming.

And the quote is:
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the instrument of your defeat!"

Best answers
i knew it was close to that havent seen that movie maybe a year ago or something

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Well, right now, nothing happens!! U are frozen for a few seconds, and ure suddenly SSJ!! So, ure gonna have to wait a little longer for that vid!!
lol frezze.....then.......boom......SSJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im allowed (i dout it but.,..) when they make the promo video i want to make a kinda "verson 2" of it, useing footage i get from the video :p cos video editing is a hobby of mine

ultrassj_vegeta

U
these ideas are cool so long as they dun delay the release....

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you see. I had the transformation animations for a LONG time, wayyyy before this topic came. soo.... dont get mad at the animators. I gave
goku
vegeta
trunks
freeza
all transformation ani's, Im working on cell right now and Im nearly finished with him. Im gonna start on gohan next.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one question bout transformations: will each sayjin be able to turn into ssj3? or are we following the series exactly

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are making all of the characters go to their highest form without changing their age.

I.e. only Gohan gets shafted with his Mystic transformation.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
They are making all of the characters go to their highest form without changing their age.

I.e. only Gohan gets shafted with his Mystic transformation.
I like it.:yes:

At whoever FIRST corrected the guys quote. How you correct someones quote and not even be correct? I'm just wondering.:yes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver1.5
I have a better idea for a vid, make one of ESF going from its diffrent versions. Like: IN THE BEGINING THERE WAS ONLY 2 CHARACTERS(shot of vegeta and goku or who ever was in the begining), THEN CAME THE POWER STRUGLE(shot of two giant bloobs slaming into each other). But if my idea sucks I uderstand.:fight:
Yeah, i was thinking of that too. Taking some pictures frmo Alpha 1.5/1.8 + 2.0, and then the new verion. It should make a big impression, since they look nothing alike:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

Yeah, i was thinking of that too. Taking some pictures frmo Alpha 1.5/1.8 + 2.0, and then the new verion. It should make a big impression, since they look nothing alike:)
That sounds like a killer idea well a preview of the beta would be damn cool, no mattter when it comes out.

BrunO

Sound Artist
Best answers
I might make a video later on if it's okay with the rest of the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom