Aura's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if this has been asked before, but in the next version of ESF are the aura's going to move/rotate when they're on sort of like BFP's or DMZ's.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the new esf the aura bends side to side(not that smoothly, but its the best we could do with the hl engine), and when you power up particles start flying around you n stuff(as seen on the screenshots page). Note - That particle system is not even close to being complete, so don't bother making comments about it until its complete.

Best answers
...it ll be like in alpha2.0!
Perhaps the sayajin auras are white instead of that blue!!!

Best answers
i was afraid that those pics of the charging particles were the best we were going to get (to tell the truth i didnt even know what they were until you just told me).

still, i look forward to the release
{and i may look like a newb to you because of my low number of posts, but that i attribute to the time ive been spending with DESERT CRISIS recently. i warn you i rock in esf.}

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BLUE
Gohan
Goku
Vegeta
Krillin

PINK
Frieza (maybe red?)
Buu

GREEN
Cell

YELLOW
Super Saiyans

I think . . . team intervention?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pritty sure thats right cum...

Best answers
yah you forgot piccolo but i just going to put him in the green catagory

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay thanks. BTW: The particle system your using for the aura's looks pretty good right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all those in the BLUE catagory should have their auras WHITE it would look way better and be more true to the series.

BrunO

Best answers
yeah white'd look better and also i might have some chance of seeing the charge bar of the moves through it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But in the beta the hud is opaque so no worrys of your aura stopping the view of your HUD. :D

BrunO

Sound Artist
Best answers
Everyone's Aura was different in the show, no one had a true aura color except for Super Saiyan's and the Classic Red Kaioken color.

Best answers
well i dont know if you are doing this but i think in the team u should have the color of your team as your aura but when u go ssj u should be yellow

Best answers
Actually, we're changing the aura's again to something more of what I wanted to begin wit...we just now figured out how to do it :)

Best answers
i liked the particle system were they started to break the ground and chips started to fly up but i really dont like how they did it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Actually, we're changing the aura's again to something more of what I wanted to begin wit...we just now figured out how to do it :)
Now what do you mena by that exactly or is it more hush hush top secret stuff???

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom