Big bang Attack!

Best answers
I think that the Big bang should be like a beam and not a ball cause its very cheap in the game everyoen is vegeta and when u power struggle with a big bang they move behind u and then charge another one up killing u so i reckon u should make big bang liek a beam so they cant do this. It would be miles better

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's already confirmed that the big bang is goin to be changed also the game is like the series the big bang is a ball in the series now u can guess what it 'll be in the game right :)

Best answers
yea if the big bang was changed to a beam.... it wouldnt be the big bang no more.... and I'm sure the ESF team thought of something..... but.... I dont even think there should be that much beams and special moves... cuz, when was the last time in the series that vegeta flew around shooting big bangs all over the place..... one after another.... after u think of it... this game is hard enough to make like the series as it is

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta doesn't need anymore hobbling. They over weakend him by making the final flash SSJ only in the next release :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom