Shame On You, Team!

Best answers
I apprecaite the dedication and all you put into that mp3 stuff, but if you are trying to recreate something that looks and feels like dbz, why the crappy music? What about the music from the actual show (the japanese one, not the american version, that crap sounds like something off of wwf)? Give us the actual music from the show!

For an example, when you are picking your character the music from the japanese version of "previously on dragon ball z" and "next time on dragon ball z"

cmon. you are adding japanese voices? what about the japanese music! give us the japanese music!!!!! NOW!!! ;D

Best answers
I dont think that the mp3's make a difference, I always shut down the MP3 player......I have some other musik that i like to listen too, ex: KorN

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Most of the people here don't bother with the mp3s.

They're a nice touch and all...
But..I prefer to playmy own CD's when I'm gaming.
Plus..If I REALLY felt like using the in-game mp3 feature..I'd just stick some of the stuff that I like in the playlist.

The japanese music fits the show...but I don't wanna fight to it...

Best answers
1. The music does have a DBZ feel, and some people like it, and it's easy to remove. Plus, there are always ways to get the music you want (in this case Jap DBZ tunes) to work.

2. Having an add-on Japanase soundpack was mentioned, team seemed to like the idea. Likely someone'll do it eventually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF!

if u dont like the music thats there add ur own anus wad!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
WTF!

if u dont like the music thats there add ur own anus wad!

Wow, I actually like this flame... :-D O_O

There is a playlist and ingame mp3 player so that you can
a. turn off the music if you don't like it
b. Put your own music in
c. Listen to it

Harsens spends time on all this stuff to make it customizable. All areas are covered, now stop *****ing.

Best answers
why would you want the DEV to put in MP3 that could lead to trouble later on just get *spyware* and get your own songs and just do like 3mins on work

*cmon man, you know better than that*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot go me!!! îm §öö ¹³³7

or u could just listen to a cd :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom