Can you level up??

Best answers
Hey guys! I was online playing against some A** and he told me that you can level up ur charaecters. So he told me to fly into the air and watch him perform a final flash. He fired it and the blast was huge! He said that he had been trainng up for ages and nearly reaced max. He then said that he could help me....By killing me!
Being the fool I am I let him kill me a few times, he said that he would join mine and Guru-sans clan if I let him. When he was done he just buggeed off!! So have I been fooled or can the characters really get stronger the more you use them?? Thanks for your time!

Best answers
when you r playing a game of esf every time you kill someone on the server u get more PL. So in a way this guy was telling the truth and in a way he was just scamming a couple kills outta u lol

Best answers
lol thanks! I already knew that you got stronger while playing on the server but I wondering if the affects were perminent.thanks anyway

Best answers
i personally think they should be perminant...

*hint hint*

*nudge nudge*

*wink wink*

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJAkira
he said that he would join mine and Guru-sans clan if I let him.
sorry for this.... HAHAHHAHAHAHA thats the funniest desperatest thing I heard all day.... lolol

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they would do that, lvl up should be slower, and it should be on a closed net, like with diablo II that all the stats are kept in the server, a lot more additions could make it possible

Best answers
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololol...

and lol.

sorry about that but that was the funniest thing ive heard all day and although i feel sorry for you it really cracks me up.:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you gain PL if you are smoked by someone with a higher PL. You gain if you damage them and you gain the most if you kill them. The bigger the spread in PL, the bigger the gain.

Best answers
Com on Guys it wasent that funny, i was round at Akira's hous when he was doing it and he acted all nice and inncoent wanting to join us and then left and closed his server...

From Guru-San

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Sorry guys..

I doubt that we'll ever get a system like you're talking about.
The only feasible way to do this is to store the character files on each player's own harddrive..which leads into hacking of characters.

We could NEVER get anything like the realms....it would take too much work AND money....
Unless the team makes an agreement with different hosts...
but...
It's just not gonna happen anytime soon..
I'd bet that it will NEVER happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... I think I read something about Earth League having this system. Am I wrong or am I right?!

Wishful thinking.....

-Chimpbot-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god... keeping ur pl will never happen cause its waaaaaaaaaay to stupid and costs to much..

and no the el will NOT have pl keeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom