Training Grounds?

Best answers
Well People said they want one player mode some say no. But why not have a small add on that is like the area vegeta trained it while goku was away. just to help people get skill up heh. maybe some floating things that shoot at you. dodge. and make your power go up and stages you go through. *just a idea* but kinda like a trainer for new people. i kinda get sick of people asking me to train them

Best answers
I think that you have a good idea and that would help some people get better at playing the game and it would be kool if you had several diffrent places like the gravity chamber and the time chamber(i cant remeber the exact name right now) and maybe some others.

vt

V
i think a single map, in a single player mode may be added in a later release, with similar ideas as this.

Best answers
chances are it'll be a "Hot To Play" like with reg hl to show you the basics and then maybe at the end is when they like give you a test or a training thing. Thats the most reasonable thing to do.

Best answers
or make it fun where we can train ourself to be better. heh

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm is there goin to be like a build up thingo??? like in the psx games an all.....hmm perhaps a training mode where u spawn bots like wat picolo does an they all attack u

Best answers
That IS a good idea. A very long story would take way too much time. So I think it's a good idea to make some training levels without a story. That couldn't be too hard to make.

Best answers
...my "king of the gravity room"(Thread is called:About a new game mode) idea!
But just as a single map! In case i made this idea i was thinking in former times how can somebody use the gravity room, and i even had thought about this!!!

So to make it short, i like this idea cause i even had thought about it!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good idea!

Well... just thought I'd tell you...

Best answers
Make a certin spot and you choose you charecter and blow up rocks or somthin that would be cool blowin up a mountian and get like 50,000 pl a if you blow up a lot of moutains you go ssj save your person and load it on multi player:)

Best answers
...put in a carrer mode in the next release:S

Nope, i think that would suck!!!

Best answers
about the mountain thing you would have gotten that idea from STARCRAFT no would you? cuz i seem to recall a map released recently where everyone has a training area and some have mountains....oh and goku goes ssj.... so it all adds up hmmmmm.......
i'm stupid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like this idea i mentioned this AGES ago to but you have perfected the idea of like having floating this and stuff, i think it would be cool if there was like a King Kai and he told ya what to do just like the hazard course in HL but at the end you get to blow stuff up and transform.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom