charge up beam attack?

Best answers
I just got this idea. Normally, when someone is doing a kamehameha or another beam attack, they can hold the beam up. Like they can charge it up when attacking (like when gohan is attacking cell for instance). As far as I know, in esf the beam dissapears when it hits something. So isn't possible to keep firing the beam until you think it's enough (it uses extra power of course) What about it? Good idea or not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh?

u already can charge up beams... just hold down the buttion and u can charge it up...

u can also put more ki into it during a ps by holding down the attack buttion

Best answers
O sorry, I actually meant like tien does when attacking cell. Cell, doesn't do anything back, but tien does hit him. And he keeps the beam up. Sorry, forgot about the ps thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but tiens attack was no beam
it was the kikoho-cannon

this suggestion is only useful if the beams can push you back
otherwise i think the idea is crapp

Best answers
....think as FIREFLY does at these point!
And i think it was mentioned before a few tiimes!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that what my brother (yes, he really IS my brother) means is: You shoot a beam, and the other char doesn't block it or anything (no PS involved) but you keep putting ki into the beam, so you just see the beam continually landing on the guy's back or something. It would only be possible when the other guy has a much higher PL than yourself, though. That's what he meant with the Gohan/Cell - PS.

It could be a good idea, imagine yourself with tons of small guys shooting these beams at Perfect Cell. Just keep bugging him until your ki has run out. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats actually not that bad of an idea, say if 2 chars are having a huge ps and the rest of the ppl are weaker, they cud do that attack to the person they want to lose

Best answers
Whats the use? Do the ESF team ever listen to good suggestions? YOUR ALL SELFISH YOU TEAM LOT ARE YOU ARE! WE PEOPLE THAT CANNY DAE THESE THINGS LIKE MODELLING AND CODING AND S*** GIVE THESE NICE IDEAS AN' YOU DON'T LISTEN! WELL IVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT! BAH!

Oh, and it's a good idea. No, really. I like it.

Insane? Why yes, i am thank you.

:devil:

P.S. I like you ESF team, I do. But your still SELFISH!

Best answers
Well i wouldnt call them sellfish , there are just too much suggestions , they cant realize them all, but i think sometimes they r reading them and thinking if they could be interested , but lol maybe im wrong with that

Best answers
i like this idea. lets say you hit a wall with a blast. instead of the blast blowing up like it use too it just pushes on it. *like goku did with the ice in the time chamber* but that would change alot of gameplay issues. like holding down button could do this. and you could have a blow up button like in this verson. what if someone runs into the beam. *not the end of it* i would think that would do damage as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom